London

Two months went by. I was also excited cause in a week we're traveling to London to celebrate Auty and Pietro's. Birthday. I couldn't wait to see him. It's been a year since he left.

Rachel also got what she deserved. Yeah they applied the same method. That's what you get when you mess with the Bellisarios. The thing is, our family do give a three warning. But If you keep attacking after that, then that's when hell comes after you.

"Can we talk?" I Turned to see Stefano with a serious look.

"Sure." I replied while sitting on my bed. "what's wrong?"

"Remember how I told you I was going to a game with your dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, we actually went after Kyle. We are the reason he's dead." He sighed.

"You and my dad killed him!" I got off the bed and started to pace. "did someone see you? Are you guys in trouble? Evidence an-" my heart was racing so fast. He pulled me into a hug and didn't let me finish my rambling.

"Mar, I wanted for you to feel safe. And you're safe now. You won't have to worry about him. It's over." He caressed my face.

"Lock the door." I said and that's what he did.

I walked over to him and crashed my lips against his. I started to remove his tee shirt as he did the same for me. Once we were naked we landed on the bed. He grabbed protection in my night stand, once he wrapped it he made himself inside me and made love. I didn't care if my family was here. But what Stefano did for my safety was amazing. And I wanted to show him how grateful I am for what he did. 

After making love, we collapsed in each other's arms. "thank you. I love you so much. Babe." I placed a soft kiss on his lips. 

"Welcome, baby girl." He caressed my face. Him calling me baby girl just melt me. Stefano was the only one who put up with my craziness and temper. I'm so thankful for him.

We woke up an hour later. We took a shower. A very steamy shower. What can I say, I love when Stefano sends me to oblivion.

•••••

Today we were leaving. Stefano also got on board with us. Good cause I didn't want to be the third wheel since everyone was traveling as a couple. And now Pietro can meet Stefano.

After our very long trip. We arrived in  London. We exit and there he was waiting for us. "Pietro!" Autumn yelled while running towards him then hugged him. "Auty." He hugged her back.

"I missed you so much." She cried. "I missed you more. Good thing next year I'll be returning home with my fiance." He smiled. She cried more. After all they were twins. Those two were always inseparable.

We all hugged him and talked a bit. I introduced him to Stefano. They hit it off well. He drove us to the hotel to get checked in and then he invited us to his apartment. I still couldn't believe I was in freaking London. My dream city.

"It's so surreal you guys here. I can't wait to go back next year. I'm so excited." Pietro said while smiling at all of us.

We talked, laughed at memories of us when we were just kids. It was so good being all together. To us family was everything and will always come first. Reasons why our family take things to the extreme and they end up eliminating the threats forever. Gotta love being a Bellisario.

After a few hours, we went to the hotel. We were so tired we just wanted to sleep. Okay that's a little lie. We ended up having sex. We only went one round, we were tired to go for another one.

•••••

The next day we went sightseeing with Pietro and his fiance, Robert. Everything about the city was beautiful. We went to grab lunch. Took pictures. But the best part about this trip, I got to spend it with my boyfriend. London and Stefano was a great combination.

Eventually everyone went different directions at night. Stefano told me we were having dinner at a restaurant that had an amazing view.

We made our way to the balcony of the restaurant and the view was the London eye. It was so gorgeous at night.

After dinner, Stefano ordered dessert. It was actually a mini cake that had a mini box on top of it. Stefano told me to open it and that's what I did.

"Stefano!" I was shocked to see a beautiful diamond ring. He got off the seat and then got himself on his knee in front of me.

"Mariana, I love you and there's no one else I want to do this than you. Which brings me to one question."

"Will you marry me?" I was in tears. I never expected for him to propose. I mean was it early for this step? You know what, fuck it. My happiness was in front of me. "Yes!" I answered while hugging him. He got up with me and spun me around. He put me on the floor and slid the ring on my finger.

"Thousand times yes." I replied before pulling him into a kiss. Tears were still falling. I'm engaged to Stefano. I hugged him like there was no tomorrow. We left the restaurant and went to the hotel and we celebrated it in private. Best night of my life.