6

Nico subconsciously tapped his foot repeatedly on the floor as he read A Guide to Motivate Your Cult. It annoyed the heck out of the other Bishops present in the Bro Chill Cave. Especially Lisden.

Suddenly, Andre started humming Never Gonna Give You Up to the beat of Nico's foot tapping on the floor. Listo mumbled the lyrics until they became clearer. Vetomo and Reisdro started adding harmonies and Lisden added some bass notes while Nills sang to the song in a really high voice. Sacarver added the unnecessary rapper noises (like skrrt and repeating certain words)

Never gonna give, never gonna give...

At the end everyone clapped, pleased at a song well sung. Nico stopped tapping his foot on the floor and looked up.

"Why are you clapping?"

Andre frowned in disappointment. "You didn't hear our musical number?"

"Nonsense," Nico grumbled. He continued reading the book.

"He has some serious selective hearing," Listo whispered to Andre.

Andre nodded. "Sometimes I wonder if he's deaf."

Nico slammed his book shut. "Guys, I just read that cult members can sometimes be motivated by the sounds they hear from their leader. We are the leaders. Let's make a musical group."

"How?" asked Lisden.

"I bet you all have some skill. You guys can play triangle." Nico shrugged.

"What will we call it?!" Andre leapt to his feet in excitement.

"Nico and the Niners!" Nico announced.

"There's eight of us," Vetomo argued.

"How about Andre and the Eight, then?" suggested Andre.

"That name sucks because it has your name in it." Nico shook his head. "We can just move around like the kpop stars and nobody will notice Andre's gone."

All of the Bishops fell silent at this proposition.

"Nico, can you tap your foot like earlier?" asked Andre.

"What do you mean?"

"You were tapping your foot earlier."

Lisden groaned. "I'll do it for hell's sake!" Lisden tapped his foot in the same tempo as Nico did earlier. No one broke into song.

Nico shook his head and motioned for Lisden to stop.

"I can rap," Listo said quietly.

"Show me," demanded Nico.

Listo started rapping Rap God while Nico listened.

"It's not Korean," Nico stated.

"Does it matter?"

Nico facepalmed. "AMERICAN GROUPS SUCK NOWADAYS! GIMME SOME KPOP!!!"

Andre started singing a verse from Coffee by BTS and Nico nodded. When Andre was finished, Nico cleared his throat. "That's what I'm talking about! The only problem is that your voice isn't as good as mine."

"Actually it was pretty good," Nills mumbled.

"Nobody wanted your opinion," said Nico. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be writing our first song." he left the cave, which filled with silence.

Listo sighed and started humming Rewrite The Stars. Everyone joined in, doing their part. The only problem was that the tempo was very wrong.

Andre joined in at the the Zac Efron part. For the rest of the song, Listo sang Zendaya's part. Right when they finished, Nico came back.

"I have something!" he announced, waving some paper in the air. He read the paper out loud to the other Bishops. It was mostly Korean stuff that nobody could understand.

Andre interrupted halfway. "Actually, those lyrics are taken. They're from Ryan Higa's video when he started a kpop group where their first song was I Have To Take-"

"NOPE! WE'RE USING THESE!" Nico stomped out of the cave again.

Hey guys, check this out!" Reisdro held up the book Nico was reading earlier. "The cover says that it's a guide to cults, but he was actually reading an EXO fanfiction!"

Everybody rushed to see, but Reisdro held them back.

"I'll read it to you," he said quietly. He cleared his throat and started reading the story out loud.

A/n: no, i am not a fan of kpop. i just thought it would be funny because every other teenage girl is some kpop stan. also, this chapter was a filler, but i've got real big plans for this new musical group.