Daddies Part One

A/N: this is meaningless and me just having fun. I wrote this on my phone, so don't judge me. Or do. what evs~

"Scott! Here, now!" Mitch said as he fastened his seven year old son's seatbelt. Scott came running out of the house with two lunch boxes in his hands.

"Yeah, yeah. God, don't be so prissy" Scott joked and Mitch giggled. Scott walked behind Mitch, who was leaning over the van, still adjusting his son's seat. He leaned let Mitch from behind and kissed his temple lightly, causing his husband to giggle.

"Samantha, get out of the front seat. Now!" Mitch says sternly to his ten year old daughter who was in his husband's spot.

"Ugh fiiine. But I can do my own seatbelt" Samantha replied as he stomped into the back seat of the car.

Scott put each lunch box at the foot of his two children. He then sat in the passenger's seat next to Mitch, who was looking pale and worried. Scott put his hand on Mitch's thigh which caused the brunette to snap out of the anxiety ridden trance he seemed to be in.

"Everything will be fine." Scott whispered, leaning in and kissing him. Mitch smiled into the kiss, letting it last longer than a couple dozen seconds.

"Eww" Jeremy said, giggling from the back seat. Samantha giggled along, joining in with her brother.

"That's gross I just wanna go to school" They all laughed.

Mitch was really worried because they had just moved from Arlington to California. New school for the kids, new life for the family. Jeremy and Samantha were getting bullied for having two daddies, so Mitch thought it was best to move to a more liberal state. Samantha was set on protecting her little brother from the bullies, and Mitch admired how much resemblance she had to Scott.

"Buckled up?" Mitch called, starting the car. The kids cheered, excited for their first day.

"Then let's gooo!" Scott sang, putting his fists in the air like a child.

Once they got to the school and got the kids out of the car and ready to go, they couldn't just leave. Apparently.

"What? I don't even have good clothes on, I can't go see teachers!" Scott complained as Mitch held his hand and lead him to the front door, the kids following close behind.

"It doesn't matter, babe" Mitch smiled at Scott's adorableness.

"Of course you can say that, you're wearing a super cute dress shirt that's slightly oversized so it looks really hot and adorable on you since you're-"

"Mr.Hoying?" Scott's rant was cut off by a young woman holding a file. She had dull brown hair that was pulled into a ponytail and a pencil skirt with a purple dress shirt. She looks much more professional than Scott.

"Uhm... yeah? I mean, it's... Grassi-Hoying. Not just... Hoying. Yeah. Uh" Scott mumbled like a teenager, blushing intensely. Mitch tried to cover up his giggles.

"You're the legal guardian of Samantha and Jeremy Grassi?" The woman asked looking at Mitch strangely but still only talking to Scott.

"Yes, I am. Along with my husband, Mr.Grassi-Hoying" Scott inched closer to Mitch to wrap his arm around his waist, smiling proudly. Mitch rolled his eyes, but smiled. The woman blushed hard.

"Oh! Oh, sorry, I- I didn't know. Sorry! So uh, you'll wanna follow me to the orientation room for cycle two" she got out quickly. Mitch and Scott followed her, making sure Sam and Jeremy were following along.

Thirty minutes into 'orientation' and it still wasn't over. Mitch was so done with it, he had to go to work! He was already late. He tapped his foot impatiently as he waited in some line next to his husband. Scott leaned close to Mitch to whisper in his ear.

"You can go, I'll take care of it." H whispers. Mitch turns to him, shocked.

"Really? That's so sweet! How will you get home though?" Mitch replied, concerned. Scott chuckled.

"I can take a cab. Now stop being such a worry bug and go to work!" Scott pushed Mitch slightly by the small of his back, urging him to go. Mitch was about to leave, until he turned back and leaned in close to his husband.

"Not without this first" he whispered just before kissing Scott. The kiss lasted slightly longer than expected, with Mitch's tongue slipping in Scott's mouth. Mitch pulled away before it got inappropriate. He blushed and grinned at the blonde.

"I need to go. You watch our kids!" Mitch called over his shoulder before leaving. Scott shook his head, chuckling to himself. He looked up, realizing he was at the beginning of the line, it was his turn. He had no idea what this line was for, or where his children had gone.

"Hi, and you are?" The man said politely to Scott, nodding as he grabbed a sheet and a pen, getting ready to fill it out.

"Uh, Scott. Scott Grassi-Hoying." Scott said, looking around. Everyone was staring at him. 'Fuck, everyone saw that PDA didn't they?' Scott thought. Scott and Mitch don't do PDA often, but whenever they do they seem to get screwed over in some way.

"Okay, and your husband?" The man said, finishing his wiring and looking up at Scott again.

"What about him?" Scott said defensively, too used to rude red necks in Texas. The man laughed.

"What's his name? We kind of need that" The man laughed at Scott face as he realized the man wasn't homophobic. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, chuckling.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. Mitch- I mean Mitchell Grassi-Hoying" Scott blushed. the man giggled and filled out the paper.