A Big Mistake

"Why are you so obsessed with me?!" Mitch yelled at me under his breath in the school hall. I blushed and looked around, making sure no one was looking. People were looking.

"I'm not obsessed with you, I just like you! Am I allowed to like you?!" I heard faint gasps, no one at school knew I was gay.

"Well I'm not gay, I don't like you!" Mitch said loudly. I clicked my tongue and pursed my lips, rolling my eyes.

"Oooh please, Mitch-" people giggled, mostly bullies who thought Mitch was gay based on the way he acted.

"-it's okay if you're gay, no one cares." I tried stepping forward to comfort him, but he just shook his head and held his hand up. He shook his head as he approached me slowly with an evil smirk.

"Scott... I don't like you. I'm not gay. You are. You want me to be, and it's pathetic. So how about you stop stalking me, and get a life, okay?! A real one! One that doesn't involve me!" I knew he was lying to himself. He was just saying all this for the growing crowd around us. People laughed and gasped as Mitch swerved around and walked away.

"Then what was last night, huh?" I called smugly, making him halt.

-Last night-

"Can we just get this over with? My dad will kill me if I don't pass this class, he's a real hard ass. What's your name, by the way? I don't think I caught it back in Science class...?" Mitch said to me, looking down at his binder of half-written notes.

"Um, Scott. Hoying." I smiled, nervous. This is the guy I've been staring at for months! Kirstie keeps on calling me creepy, but he's cute, okay?

"I'm Mitch" Mitch smiled, holding out a hand. I shook it, nodding furiously.

"I know" I said simply making him laugh awkwardly. That was probably a bad thing to say.

"So do you know what we're doing... Scott?" Mitch said quietly, staring deep into my eyes. I swallowed hard and nodded wordlessly before I finally found words.

"Um... yeah. So it's pretty simple. You have to find the heat capacity so you use the formula Q equals MC delta T, right? Do you get that part?" I say silently, staring into his eyes nervously as he moves closer to me on the bed we're sitting on. I'm trying to make I contact with him, but he kept staring at my lips.

"Mm hm... I get that, it's simple. What I don't get is... why?" Mitch whispers, our faces are inches apart. He leans in and kisses me, his hands going to my hips immediately. He drags his tongue on my lip, making me gasp slightly. He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, making me inch closer to him involuntarily. His lips travel down my neck slowly.

"This is so much more fuun" Mitch whispers breathily, smirking against my collar bone. I just nod aggressively so he doesn't stop.

Finally, he grabs me and presses me against the mattress roughly, making me moan lightly. His hips grind into mine as he kisses my lips passionately. This is probably the best first kiss ever.

-Normal Time-

Mitch turns around slowly, then walks towards me with the most terrifying look I've ever seen. His pace picks up as he walks towards me, and soon he's rushing at me like he wants to kill me. I thought he was going to tackle me, but he stopped short right in front of me when our faces were inches apart. He whispered to me calmly but angrily, like an evil witch. I was terrified.

"Hoying... What happened last night was... a mistake. You. Are a mistake. You tell anyone what happened... and you will regret it. That's a promise." I said nothing, and he smirked before walking away. The crowd left, leaving me to myself.

-Two days later-

I was washing my hands in the restroom, when Mitch walked through the door. I looked down quickly, not wanting to make eye contact. I couldn't see him, so I kept washing my hands until I felt myself being pushed against the sink from behind. Mitch grabbed my hips, pushing my pelvis against the sink even more as he kissed me. He jerked his hips against me, making we moan way louder than what was appropriate. He finally spun me around and kissed my lips, still pressing my body against the sink roughly. I moaned as he kissed my neck and grinded his hips against mine harder.

"What about me being... a mistake?" I said breathily, throwing my head back so he could kiss my neck more.

Mitch grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me chastely, backing away.

"Still a mistake." He winked, and left me alone in the bathroom. I felt like I was about to cry, until I heard my text ringtone.

I pulled out my phone, smirking at the message and giggling.

Mitch G: Call me :* I like this mistake ;)