Three Weeks Sober

A/N: Alright so this ones pretty bad and R rated but whatever read it if you want.

Scott was three weeks sober. He was proud, of course, but he was three weeks sober for some reasons he wasn't so proud of.

Scott's birthday was coming up, and what a better day to break the non alcoholic streak? His best friend, Mitch, didn't seem to think so.

"Just one night, and then sobriety forever! I promise!" Scott pleaded with his friend from across the kitchen counter. Mitch have him a solemn look.

"You know I hate it when you drink." Mitch pleaded back silently.

"Yeah, yeah, I know I become a bit of a slut-"

"A bit of a slut?! Scott, you make a move on me each time you're drunk without fail. I can take it when you get a bit drunk and I stay away from you, but this is your twenty-first birthday. You're going to get smashed and I'm going to have to be by your side the entire time." Mitch told Scott with stern eyes, pleading with him to just give up and drop the subject.

"I know, and I'm sorry about that" Scott crossed the kitchen to stand in front of Mitch and lean down a bit to look him in the eyes. His voice got more serious and apologetic.

"I'll hold my liquor. I'll be classy. We don't even have to hang out with people! It'll just be us. Maybe we go to a bar, then back home? Hell, we can just stay here. What do you think?" Scott smiled as Mitch smiled a bit. Mitch nodded, and Scott grabbed his shoulders, laughing with joy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I promise I won't let you down" Scott hugged him, and Mitch hugged back with fake optimism.

Mitch had doubtful feelings about tomorrow night.

The night of Scott's birthday.

The next night, Scott sat on the couch waiting for Mitch to finish getting ready.

Finally, he came out of the bathroom as casual as ever.

Little did he know, Scott couldn't take his eyes off of him. He looked stunning.

Mitch was wearing a thin grey jumper, and he had rolled the sleeves up to his elbows. His tight black jeans were hugging his body so well that Scott found it difficult not to jump him right there in their living room.

But Scott was just his friend, and he had no romantic feelings toward Mitch in any way shape or form.

But Mitch's ass looked so good...

Scott needed to focus. He needed to focus on not getting horribly smashed tonight and respect Mitch. This is what he reminded himself as he drove to the liquor store.

The two boys got back from the liquor store shortly after with way too much alcohol. Scott reminded himself that there was no such thing as way too much alcohol.

Mitch told him he was dumb.

"So, bottoms up?" Mitch asked nervously, handing Scott a beer.

"Yeah, thanks. You're not having anything?" Mitch shrugged at Scott's question.

"Nah. I'll just keep an eye on you." Mitch fake laughed uneasily.

"Hey. I won't do anything, that was one time-"

"One time too much, Scott." Mitch said seriously and quickly, sadness in his eyes.

Scott just nodded solemnly and drank.

Two hours and a half later, Scott was horribly smashed. It was nearing the end of the night, so Mitch thought it best to get his friend some water and get ready for bed.