Day After .

A'Janae | Nae .

I woke with my head pounding me to point where I thought I was bout to die. I turned over squeezing my pillow. Then I finally decided to get up and go take some medicine. Walking down the stairs, I tried thinking about everything that happened. Maybe if I checked my phone, I could get a clue. So after walking to the kitchen, taking my medicine, and walking back upstairs, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

When I clicked the home button to unlock it, I realized my screensaver had changed. It was a pic of me and....Takeoff. Making out. Can someone please tell me how I ended up doing that s***. I sat on the bed with chin in one hand and unlocking my phone with the other. I immediately went to the camera roll to change my lock screen back.

My eyes widened at what I saw. I had some kind of joint I was puffin' on and Melanie was right next to me taking a shot. I need to call her, but after I look at these pictures. There were more of me and Takeoff acting like some sort of couple, Melanie and Quavo looking like they're having the time of their lives, and when I scrolled another over, there was a half naked body guard sprawled out on the floor. I can't even remember the name of the place we were, but it actually seemed fun, yet scary that I can't recall any of it. Then, I came across a video, nobody was on camera for a while but I heard Mel's voice. "Ooh. Ooh. Let me record." That's when I could tell the camera was being passed over to her. Then it showed me with Takeoff's hands around me. Next thing I know, I was twerking on him to THEIR song. You could barely hear it in the background as the DJ played Handsome and Wealthy. And it just so happened, it was at part that was obviously meant for me and Mel. "Don't know why I came, in this club with you girrrrl..."

I face palmed.

I finished going through the pics then immediately called Mel. She answered on the 2nd ring.

"Thank God you're up!" she screamed in my ear.

"Yeah. We needed him last night." I replied nonchalantly.

"...You heard?" she replied lowly.

"Nah but I saw off the pictures in my phone. Girl...what kind of mess did we get ourselves into?" We both laughed.

"Girl I don't know. Think we got kicked?"

"Uhh, most likely. But that's even the question to be asking. How we get home is what I wanna know. I know ain't neither one of us drove."

"Nope. But I mean at the same time, I didn't do as much as you, but at the same time...I kinda did." she said with a bit nervously.

"What you mean?" I asked in suspense.

"Can I come over. We needa talk asap."

"Yes please!"

"Ok here I come."

Then the phone call ended. Something about this had my heart racing. It was on the verge of jumping out of my chest. I already have a major headache or otherwise, a hangover, but now I have chest pains and I think I'm gonna have a heart attack. I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs. I sat on the couch and waited for my best friend to come over. Something wasn't right.

*20 minutes later*

My doorbell and rang and I nearly knocked everything over trying to get there. I unlocked it as quickly as my shaking hands would let me. She came in and closed the door behind her. We both zoomed over to the couch to get started. She looked over at me with worry in her eyes. "I think you should grab a drink first." I thought about the pictures.

"Yeah I don't think so. Come onnn, tell me already. I need to know what happened last night." I rushed her.

"Okay. Okay. I can only tell you what I remember though because I had been on some too. Anyway, when we got there. We got introduced. Well mainly me to everyone else. Right after being introduced, we split up. I went with Quavo and you went with Takeoff."

"Bruh.."

"Nah just listen. So me and Quavo were flirting like... A LOT. You woulda thought we were together. Well he asked me if I ever smoked before. I told him not this kind of stuff. So he let me take a hit and I ended up taking one more because I just wanted to. Mean while, I tell him that I have to use the restroom. On my way out, I saw you and a Takeoff."

"Oh my-"

"No I'm not done yet!"

"Duh."

"Just listen! Y'all were all OVER each other. Like y'all were getting...frisky! But not too much. You were completely blowing away those trees girl. You were on Cloud 9! and so was he! Y'all both were drinkin like some d*** alcohols. Knowing you, I ain't surprised but I ain't know you smoked like that."

"S*** me either. Continue."

"So after the club, we went to they're crib. Big a** mansion! But it was bought as vacation house cause you know they stayin down in Cali."

"Hold up. We went home with them?"

"Yeah. But that's not it. At the mansion, everyone was still drinkin and smoking. So everybody moved from the living room to the kitchen. We were all chillin and I turned around to talk to you.."

"Aaaand? What we talk about?"

Mel looked at me funny. She just sat there and stared for a moment. "..."

"Mel come on. Tell meee."

"Ya real wanna know?"

"YESSS."

"Well..."

"Oh my gosh Melanie come on!"

"When I turned around you weren't there. You were walking about stairs with Takeoff."

Not it was my turn to say "..."

"Nae are you ok?"

"...Yeah uh. Pillow fights are always fun."

"Oh y'all were fighting alright."

"Nooo...no way. We didn't..."

"But y'all did."

"We...did it?"

"Yeah."

I put my face in my hands. I looked over at Mel. She looked flushed.

"Mel, I need to go to the pharmacy now! Because..."

"Yeah I know. Let's go. Better to get our tests now then be late later."

What? Uh uh, oh no. She think she bein slick with her speech.

"Our tests?"

Mel barely looked at me.

"I think I slept with Quavo..."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

Oh dear God. Here we go.