Make It Right or Let It Go .

A'Janae | Nae .

"So did you talk with her?" I asked. Rashad sighed. "Yeah. She's having a fit that I got a paternity test without her consent but I honestly don't care. I have a right to know whether or not the child is mine." I nodded in agreement "Yeah. A truth was, she was lying the whole four years." He nodded and then grabbed my hands. "Yeah. But I just wanted to let you know that I am really sorry. I don't wanna lose you, even after the whole celebrity thing. I did you wrong first so I'm making it up by being here." I gripped his hand "And I appreciate it Raahad." He leaned in a kissed my cheek. "I've also been thinking about something else too..." I tilted my neck to the side. "What's that?" I could tell he was fighting his thoughts on whether or not he should speak on it. I shook his hand to grab his attention again. "Babe what's wrong?" He stared directly in my eyes. "What if it's mine?" I felt my heartbeat start racing and I started getting a little upset. "Rashad, the test already told you-..." "No. No. No." he cut me off. "What if the baby you're carrying is mine?" "Oh." I calmed myself back down. "Yeah I've thought about it. I'm not gonna lie. I really hope it is. You've been showing so much support." He put his serious face on. "Yeah. More that deadbeat n***a has." My eyes grew wide at his anger towards Nick, as he told me to call him. But I couldn't agree. I did wrong on my half because I have yet to tell Nick about this.

I guess Rashad could tell something was wrong because he asked what was wrong. "I...didn't tell him." Rashad sighed and then said. "Well, we could always raise it on our own anyway." I shook my head "Until I know whose it is, I can't cut him off." He looked at me with hurt. "So if it's his...what happens to us?" My eyes fell to my lap. "I-...I don't know. I haven't thought it through." He nodded his head and then stared into his lap too. Then he leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips. Although I loved it, I couldn't understand why it felt so wrong. So I stood up and grabbed my things. "Uh, I think I should go." He looked up, stood up, and walked me to the door. We hugged and I walked out without another word.

Once outside, I sat in my car and pulled out my phone. I went to my contacts and scrolled down to his name. I wasn't ready for the conversation but it had to happen. I clicked on Nick's name ready to tell him everything. I listened as the phone rang. I was getting a little worried but then the phone went to voicemail. I frowned at my phone, starting to get mad. Are you serious? I was not about to call back. I put my car in reverse and was about to take off when my phone started ringing. I looked down to see his picture. My heart rate grew my the second. I took a deep breath and then slid to answer. "Hey, um. Is this a good time to talk?" I asked.

"Yeah. Wassup?"

Here we go.

Melanie | Mel .

I leaned backwards, breaking the kiss. "Are you sure?" he asked. "If you're serious about it then yes." He nodded his head. "Ok then. I guess we're back together." I nodded "Guess so."

I couldn't believe I was back together with Cameron. I looked at the time. "Not to cut this short or anything, but it's getting late and I've been running around all day. Plus I have to help A'Janae tomorrow. She's moving in with Rashad." Cam looked surprised. "Oh they cool again?" I nodded "Yeah. Well, I gotta go." We hugged and said our goodbyes. After that, I was on my way to report everything to Nae.

A'Janae | Nae .

I had a long day so I wasn't up for movie night with my parents. I just ate dinner and then went up to my room. I plopped down on the bed and let my phone roll out my hand. Nick was shocked about the whole baby thing. He asked a lot of questions but never said he didn't think it was his so I think it went ok. He said he's gonna be there for me and the baby until we can figure out whose it is. I got up to turn my light out and then laid back down. I stayed up thinking about everything for a few more minutes and then I started drifting off. As soon as I closed my eyes, my phone started ringing. I hesitated to open my eyes. The ringing kept going, irritating me. So I just sat up, wanting to scream. I slid the answer button. "Hello?" I answered trying to hold back my attitude.

I sat and listened as the lady from the modeling agency went on and on explaining everything to me. Now before you think negative, let me tell you what she said. Two of the well known models quit their job. They were really stuck up or whatever. The lady called to tell me this is my only offer to take one of the spots. Of course I took it. I get to skip all of the beginner steps and be an actually model. Why not?

After the conversation was over, I locked my phone and fell right asleep.