3.5

"min minjae"

minjae's point of view

five days.

there are only five days until the nct 127 fan meet takes place, and i am ecstatic.

i've already chosen my outfit for it, learned the names of the rest of the members and even listened to all of their songs.

but there's just one problem.

and that would be that jaehyun hasn't texted me in three days... and i deleted johnny's phone number from my phone so i can't reach out to him.

not talking to jaehyun these past few days has caused me to realize one thing, no, two things.

i'd have such a boring life if i didn't meet him when i did, and i miss him, a lot.

i'm pretty sure that if he doesn't text me soon i'll lose my mind.

like actually lose it.

the last time i heard my phone go off I thought it was him so i jumped up to go get it.

the problem?

i was holding a knife.

that could've ended badly but. hey, it didn't.

although jaehyun hasn't texted me in three days, at least i still have two eyes.

***

jaehyun's point of view

the last three days have quite possibly been the most confusing days of my life.

two days ago, when i got a new phone and inserted my SD card into it i turned it on and saw all of the messages minjae sent me displayed on my lock screen.

the messages i assume she didn't want me to see.

now at first, i was happy, happy that i knew for sure she loves me back.

but then i was unsure of what to do. i didn't know how to tell her i saw those messages, and more importantly, i didn't know how to tell her that i love her back.

all i knew was that i definitely didn't want to do it over text, but it's not like i could just go to her apartment and talk to her.

here's the most difficult part.

in the midst of my confusion, i forgot to text her at all. then o realized that she didn't text me, which although i hate to admit it, it hurt me a lot.

ao now i don't know what to do and am currently laying on my bed, phone in hand, trying very hard to come up with something that i can send her.

after a few minutes of thinking about it and coming to the conclusion that words are pointless, i began searching for memes.

after searching for quite a while i found a suitable one and sent it to her.

finally, i relaxed, but that changed as soon as i felt my phone vibrate.

a notification of a new message popped up on my lock screen and the message was from none other than the girl i love.

also known as,

min minjae.

A/N: animal crossing has made me completely forget about my books oops sorry