Chapter 1

It's been a half year for three siblings since they joined the Autobots, they shared the same guardian and stuck close together. Their friends always coaxing them to join in on some fun time.

They've met the Decepticons, watched both sides duke it out many times, the six helping out in some way or another.

Megatron has once even taken all six teens and they managed to escape, even helped bring in a new team member.

Arcee was not happy to see the mech but eventually got over it but her anger still burned but tried to accept him as her team mate.

"I'm so bored" Miko whined.

"Dear lord above find a place to hide" Terra joked hopping away before Miko could hit her.

"TERRA YOU MEANIE!" Miko yelled.

"Hush will you!" Ratchet snapped.

"But I'm bored" Miko whined again.

"Then find something to do" Ratchet said turning to face the computer again.

Miko pouted but grinned as she ran down the steps and towards the hall going to where everyone would work out.

In the room she saw Bulkhead and Smokescreen and Bumblebee training, she snuck in and sat in the corner.

Jack and the others stood at the door watching they saw Miko in the corner watching them, they had a feeling she sat there for a reason.

Bumblebee gave a kick to Smokescreen sending him flying back towards Mikos corner, Bulkhead saw her and he yelped jumping over to cover the girl.

"Nice save Bulk" she smiled giving a thumbs up.

"What are you doing in here? I thought I told you it was dangerous to be in here with us while we trained" the wrecker said.

"I was bored so I figured I'd come watch you bigs buys duke it out" she said.

Bulkhead sighed and picked his girl up walked to the door, picking the others up and took them back out.

Ratchet and Optimus watched the wrecker carry the six out and place them on the platform. He said something to them and left again down the hall he came from.

"Did something happen?" Optimus asked.

"This one decided to go into the work out room and watch the guys train" Zack frowned thumb pointing over his shoulder at Miko.

The girl stuck out her tongue at the boy and sat down on the couch to pout. Optimus chuckled at the kids and decided maybe they should go for a drive.

"Would you all care to go for a drive?" He offered.

"That would be awesome Optimus" Terra smiled pulling Violet along with her.

Everyone piled inside Optimus and sat down, Ratchet waved them off, going back to work now that it was quiet.

(On the road)

Everyone played car games while they drove, Optimus silently listened to them as he concentrated on driving.

He entered the town and found a place to park so they could get something to eat, he activated his holoform and they all walked into the restaurant.

They sat at a large table and a waitress came over with menus, asking what they'd like to drink.

"We will have three iced teas please" Zack said.

"I'll have orange juice please" Raf said.

"Water for me" Jack said.