Chapter 5

A few weeks passed by very slowly, all the cybertonians have noticed that the teens were depressed from being kept inside Day in and day out.

Megatron was going to take a small group out to find some energon and take the humans with them.

Megatron had sent a comm to Starscream, Knockout, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Optimus, Ratchet, Arcee, and A few Vehicons.

Now in a valley near a small town, the group of teens saw an abandoned cabin, Knockout, Bumblebee and Starscream were put in charge to protect the group of teens.

The group went to the cabin to see it well in tack but a few broken boards here and there, the windows broken out, bullet shells all over the place.

Violet didn't know why but she felt as if the cabin wasn't safe to be near, but her brother held her hand giving her that cocky smirk with the 'I'll protect you' look in his eyes.

Terra went up the steps and picked up a bullet casing looking it over, Dan knew what gun it belonged to since he always went hunting with his father.

"Do you think this virus will affect the animals?" Tina asked.

"I seriously don't have a clue" Martin frowned peaking into a unbroken but dirty window.

"Don't get to close moron, there could be zombies in there trapped" Jane said arms wrapped around herself.

"Chill will ya mom" Martin teased going to the door.

"Yo Scream, can we check out the inside?" Dan asked.

"I don't see why not, but if there is danger you come rate back out" the seeker said.

"Promise" Dan said.

The teens all went in and Violet tried to stay outside but Zack pulled her up the steps and inside the door.

They kept the door open in case there was danger lurking around, they saw a big hole in the wall going through the dinning room and they all shared a look.

Raf now to scared to stay inside ran back out to Bee, the others couldn't blame him he was still young, the best chance for the future if they had one.

Miko went to the kitchen and saw more broken windows but a fair bit of blood, the girls followed her.

The boys went down the hall and looked around, they found the bathroom all smashed up.

One door was a little broken, Dan tried to open it but it wouldn't budge, the four shared a look and Martin smirked cracking his knuckles.

"Move it Dan!" He said.

Dan yelped and dove out of the way while Martin rammed the door, it flew open making all the dust fly up.

They coughed as the girls came up to them, they scared each other, each letting out a scream.

"Are you all ok in there?" Knockout asked.

"PEACHY!" Terra said.

Once the dust settled they let out a gasp, in the room was in pieces was a body, Violet tripped and fell backwards into Jack and the two went into another room.

The others looked to see if they were ok, and saw three zombies in the room, still moving, Violet screamed.

Jack took her hand and they went back into the hall, down the hall coming from one room was another zombie a young boy, they all screamed and ran.

Dan tripped over his own feet and fell in the huge living room, Martin jumped over him but tripped and fell.

Terra pulled Miko out of the hall, both jumped over both boys and went out the door, the others following quickly.

Dan and Martin the next two out, the mechs all heard them scream and come out of the cabin, running still screaming.

Then they saw four undead following them, one was a little quicker then the others, Starscream rushed over and picked them all up, holding them high in his servos.

Bee picked Raf up and backed up, the three walked backwards, Miko screamed one loud scream.

"BUUUUULLKDHEEEAAD!" She yelled.

The others all rushed out and looked into the field, Megatron powered his fusion canon up and aimed.

"GET DOWN!" Optimus yelled.

The three yelled and ran away, Megatron took a shot and hit the four zombies, making a big black hole, with ashes.

"I HATE THIS!" Terra yelled.

"Come on I'm sure It'll all blow over" Bulkhead said taking Miko,

"Oh ya sure.....blow over....I'm sure" Jane laughed.

"You never know young femme, now your all going back to the ship" Megatron said calling for a bridge.

"Wait!" Tina said the seeker saw what she was looking at and lowered her down.

Tina quickly picked a few of the flowers from the ground and smiled, then saw some yellow ones and grabbed a few of them.

"Ok I'm good now" she smiled.

"Flowers?" Optimus asked.

"Yup, I figured they'd brighten up the bed rooms and living room and kitchen" Tina smiled looking at the Prime.

Optimus smiled and they watched the vehicons keep working and then some more come out to help.

They went back to the ship and dropped the teens off in their living room area, Knockout looked at Violet and frowned but went to the med bay.