Chapter 3

Things were quiet, everyone knew about the grave Robbers, no one knew why someone would steal dead bodies but tried to not think to much on it.

So much was happening and schools were out very early in case something real bad happened so all the kids got a long weekend from school.

The Autobots had a guess who could have took the bodies of the dead but didn't want to cause trouble so they stayed quiet.

Violet had a real bad feeling that something was going to happen, she stayed close to Optimus in fear. The Prime didn't know what to do.

Terra said to just let her stay close to him, to let her sit on his shoulder, he watched the girl rock back and forth whimpering in fear.

"Violet settle down you'll make yourself sick if you stress out over some feeling" Terra said.

"Ya girl, relax, we know your feelings are usually dead on but try to relax ok" Zack winked up at her.

Violet stared at them and sighed, she kept rocking back and forth. Only very few knew that Violet was in the same accident as their parents and nearly died.

Now the girl suffered from what doctors call a psychic premonition, a rare ability to know the future or get a heads up on something bad.

Knockout sighed and shook his head he was one of three bots who knew, Optimus and ratchet knew and promised to stay quiet about it.

A call came in from Fowler and everyone gathered around the computer when Optimus answered the call.

"Hello Agent Fowler, how can I be of help?" Optimus asked.

"We just got wind that mech is back out and causing trouble, we got this call from a girl who claims to have saw them a few days ago, then some others called in that they saw some men in suits snooping around" Fowler said.

"So mech is back then?" Arcee asked.

"Correct, and I want you bots to see if you can put a stop to them if you find them" he said.

"We can do our best to find them, will the military be looking as well?" Optimus asked.

"Naturally.....I'm going out now to look, keep your ey- Uh optics open, over and out" Fowler cut he call.

"Hmpth, how can some weird guys make so much trouble?" Zack asked.

Jack then told the three about them, Violet shuddered just listening to all the things the men have done. Sitting on the couch now she picked up a book she started to read.

(Secret Base - Mech)

In a lab some men with lab coats were working and injecting some liquid into the pale skin, the bodies were strapped down onto the tables.

They had collected thirty dead men and twenty dead women to test their new experiment on, one man they had they injected on the day they found him.

"Any change yet?" The acting leader asked.

"Not yet sir....though his vitals are trying to pick up again" the lead scientist said.

The acting leader nodded and went to look at the other bodies to see if any changes had started.

A loud crash was heard and he saw Silas moving, growling and trying to break free, the lead scientist backed away in fear.

"This wasn't supposed to happen! Where did we go wrong?!" He yelled at his team.

"Not sure sir, but we used the same stuff on the other bodies as well.....crap" one man backed away from one guy who jolted in movement.

Panic rose from the building, screaming heard as others quickly evacuated the place putting it in lockdown leaving whoever was left to die.