Chapter 7

All the teens were starting to become their old selves again slowly, they went out now and then with the supervision of one or two maybe three at most.

Violet watched Ratchet and Knockout talking they said how they appreciated being friends since they had to live together.

Miko has asked the seeker about the two medics being in a romantic relationship and the seeker burst out laughing.

He told them that they had just become good friends and partners in the med bay, nothing more and nothing less, Knockout had said he liked someone else.

Miko told the others and now they all pestered the red medic about who it was, he frowned and dashed down the hall, he had made it a habit to keep his distance from them until they got the hint to leave him alone.

Violet sighed as she thought about the medic, they all felt bad for pushing Knockout like they have but he wouldn't come near them so they could apologize.

Even at night he stopped sleeping in the berth so it was only Starscream in the room, the seeker tried to convince him to talk to them.

Violet heard humming that came from Knockout since it was his voice humming, she looked towards the door to watch him holding a data pad, he stopped for a second as a vehicon talked to him about something then he rushed down the hall with said vehicon.

Terra watched violet frown and sigh, she then went out the room and down the hall to try and follow the medic, she asked around a couple times and they told her happily where he was.

"KNOCKOUT!" She screamed.

"Gah!....Terra? What is it now? I'm busy" Knockout said.

"I DONT CARE!, YOUR IGNORING US LIKE WE HAVE THE PLAGUE OR SOMETHING, VIOLET IS MISERABLE BECAUSE SHE MISSES YOU!" Terra yelled.

"..........I'm sorry, but again I'm busy, have been for some time, these vehicons just don't know how to not get hurt" Knockout said flatly.

"So what you just don't care about us anymore?, I thought you cared about me and Zack...about violet" Terra said.

"I do care, when your not bugging me on my personal life" Knockout said not looking at the girl anymore.

Terra stood there quiet and sighed, she didn't know what to do or say, she was at a loss now, she knew they all screwed up.

"Fine.....don't talk to us then, I know we were wrong to bug you like that but it doesn't mean you can ignore us and pretend like we're not here" Terra said and didn't get an answer.

"FINE DONT TALK TO ME! I don't care" Terra turned and left the room they were in.

Once terra made it back she gathered her brother and sister and dragged them to their rooms, pushing them in their cubes.

"Pack we are leaving" Terra said.

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?! WE CANT SURVIVE OUT THERE!" Zack shouted.

"We can if we stay together, we can survive so long as we are careful" Terra said smiling as she grabbed a backpack.

The two shared a look and did the same, grabbing spare clothes, medical supplies and little food.

Violet also packed her sketch book and utensils so she could draw, Zack packed his lantern they had for camping he managed to find when they went to find things once.

Terra packed the photo album they always took everywhere with them, she met up with her twins at the doors and they walked to the bridge.

Soundwave saw them and tilted his helm at them, Terra sighed knowing she would be the one to speak up.

"We are going down to gather some things, can we please get a bridge there" Terra asked.

Soundwave looked for whoever was going with them but didn't see anyone, Terra said it was just them, so he didn't know if he should open a bridge but if they wanted to go alone to hunt and gather things who was he to stop them.

"Soundwave: will send Knockout when Knockout is done tending to injured vehicons" Soundwave said.

"Don't bother, he doesn't want to see us rate now or probably at all, we will be fine, see you when we see you" Terra said pulling her twins along through the bridge before Soundwave caught on and closed the portal.

They found themselves back in Jasper, on a roof of a building in town, they saw so many zombies walking around, they saw some camp fires up on other roof tops and in some buildings that looked enforced to keep the dead out.

They set up their own spot on the roof and settled down, once the tent was up, Terra packed the tent to protect them from the rain and wind, they would have to gather things to burn, and pots and pans to cook with, get some food to eat.

They set up a small section of the tent as their own, settling Down for the day, deciding they would sleep the rest of the day away.

(Morning)

Violet had somehow gathered stones to build a ring for a fire, while Zack gathered things to burn, the two now waited as Terra was foraging for food, below them and in a few other buildings.

Zack saw some other people who had managed to survive this nightmare, when Terra returned he had a few cans of food in her bag, with a can opener, and some crackers and a couple bottles of water.

One man who saw them felt sorry for them and went over to them and gave them a few of his things he had hunted.

"Thank you so much" Terra said.

"Why give us this?" Zack asked.

"Well....figured it be the kind thing to do, and with you three being just kids out here alone, it only seemed right to help" the man said.

"What's your name?" Terra asked.

"Oh I beg your forgiveness madam, I am Alex Ray, my wife and I were visiting. Family here when this all happened, watched them all die in front of us" Alex said.

"I'm sorry Alex, for your loss....I hope we can see each other again" Zack said.

"I reckon we will, after all I can imagine youngsters like you don't know how to use a gun to hunt" he smiled.

"No we don't, where are you staying?" Terra asked looking around quickly.

"On the roof of the pharmacy a few blocks down, maybe Mina and I will come over here to watch out for you kids" ray said.

"I'll see you all later" ray smiled and climbed down the ladder.