Chapter 10

Everyone was busy at the place the mess had all started at. Trying to find what caused the whole apocalypse but couldn't find anything.

Their base had seemed to have been set on fire so whatever was left or forgotten was destroyed. Fowler was disappointed but it couldn't be helped.

Having left the secret base they all decided to bridge somewhere where the apocalypse didn't reach. They weren't happy that it hit jasper and the neighbouring towns but they were happy it didn't go world wide as far as they know.

So the cons and bots still had to stay in disguise if they traveled else where. Having gone somewhere up north they came a crossed some tracks their holoforms activated and ready they parked and ventured out.

"So we are on the outside of a town with tracks, cool" Dan smiled stepping onto the tracks.

"Please be careful, these tracks are still in use" Optimus said.

"Where is Sam Hill are we anyway?" Fowler asked.

"Some place up north" Arcee said.

"North? Like Canada north?" Fowler asked.

"I think so" Arcee shrugged.

"Perfect.....you better hope we don't get in trouble" Fowler said in his warning tone.

"Oh oh let's do some shopping" Miko beamed.

"Couldn't hurt" Knockout smiled.

They all then took off for the town which they found was a city, nothing like New York or LA but still a city.

They hit a auto shop that selled waxes and polish. Found a store that had decorations and art supplies and crafts.

Miko and violet went nuts in that store, buying paints and easels sketch books and the works. Ratchet piled it all in the back.

They all found it nice to get away from death and fear. Wishing everyone else could have this chance but it was hard to do.

"We will find a way to fix this mess right?" Tina asked.

"Of course we will child, we have to" Fowler frowned.

(Time skip)

They found a Motel to stay the night in, getting a couple rooms the girls had one room and the boys had another their guardians shared a room to which they agreed to not sleep in case they had to get home.

Fowler stayed with the mechs and femme. To keep an eye on them, but also to give the kids a chance to have fun and be lively again. They all heard them laughing and having a good time.

Eventually the teens all quieted down and the others smiled. Arcee went to check on the girls while Fowler checked on the boys.

"They in recharge?" Arcee asked meeting the man in the hall.

"Out cold, the girls out to?" Fowler pointed at the door.

"Yup, our like a light" Arcee smiled hand on her hip.

"Good...they deserve a goods night Rest In Peace without fearing death taking them by surprise" Fowler said.

"True...I do hope we can fix this" Arcee frowned.

"I'm sure we will...if we can just get ahold of some answers from mech" Fowler growled.

"What are you both doing out here?! Get in here we found a movie to watch" Smokescreen smiles opening the door on the two scaring them.

"Lord oh mighty, who knew aliens liked movie nights" Fowler said walking in.

"Our races are different but still very much the same" Optimus said from the one bed he sat on beside Megatron.

Fowler sat on the one corner and yawned getting ready for a long night. Though he knew he'd likely pass out at some point.

"If he passes out we let him rest correct?" Megatron whispered to prime.

"Correct...just like the children he to needs a peaceful rest" Optimus nodded.