❤ Chapter 11 ❤

Melody POV

After Lunch it's time for class. It's was nice to know that mr williams and miss rose are gonna have a date tonight. YIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I knew it they would have a crush for each other! Anyways i'm gonna help miss rose for her date while patrick will help mr Williams.

"Miss Borle are you sure about helping me with my date" she said and were in the mall looking for a dress.

"Yes miss rose" i responded and went to the cocktail dress and i found the perfect one ever.

Off shoulder Cocktail Red Dress with ruby necklace and ear rings. With Red heels.

"That's perfect and i may buy another dress color dark prink dont you think mel" Miss rose said asking me and i nodded for agree.

"Including light blush pink dress with this young lady" miss rose said and i nodded wait for me.

"Miss rose are you sure?"  I asked

"Yes Melody your helping with and reward here try this on" She responded and bring me to the dressing room.

Few minutes later

"Thank you Melody" she said as i smiled as she left i hope she and mr williams went along with this.

Miss Rose PoV

It's time and i dont know what to do. Ugh! What if i make a stupid joke around him or i....

Until Melody snapped her fingers.

"Miss rose the Lip color on your lipstick?" She said i forgot we are at the make up section.

"Yes um light pink please" i said politely

The sales lady nodded and find the lipstick that i been looking for.

"Here miss" she said and handed me the lipstick and we paid it and we went home to get ready.

________________________________________

Anthony PoV

So  2 hours until the date well what happened as Mr Patrick helped me prepared of course melody as well. I remember like a dream.

*Flashback*

As Hannah went in with a blindfold on with of course mel and pat helped me out with all of this.

As pat removed the blindfold she saw me wearing a suit. And she was shocked and turned into a tomato.

"Oh wow um.." she said uttering cause she is speechless.

"Hannah Rose you are like paper and i'm like a pen waiting for answer to write but you are the papaer i need to write on. May i asked you to take out as a date." I asked as she squeal and hugged her and we kissed. Patrick and Melody cheered as they hugged and they stop hugging and blushed. Oooohhh do they have a crush each other.

*Flashback ends*

I had to focus for my date. As patrick snapped his fingers.

"What color of long sleeves anthony?" He asked

"Macroon please" i said to the salesman as he nodded and left getting what i wanted.

"So do you have a crush on miss borle?" I asked as he blushed

"Maybe sir" he lied

"Oh really? Come on Patrick you have a crush on melody tell me?" I plead as he whisper something to me about his confession. Ah! I See!

As we went home everything was complete. And i was getting ready. And now i was asking Hannah to  become my girlfriend i mean it's not part in AMA rulebook for teachers.

I think i'm ready

_________________________________________

Eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy! Whatsup you guys! Sorry i havent updated well busy with school so here chapter 11.

See you guys in chapter 12.