❤️ Chapter 19❤️

Daniel's PoV

It's been days since Melody is in bed and our parents we're crying thinking she was dead. I know she is in a deep sleep just like the story of Sleeping Beauty. Jase slept with me since he had nightmares. Rupert is doing Lab research. As I waiting for her to wake up, Her earth friend Patrick came as well. He was Melody's crush and she also have a crush on him.

As the fairies came out they wanted our parents to talk about reverse the curse.

"Daniel may you please call, Patrick" Mother asked as I nodded and went to Patrick he arrived earlier as I see him. He looked up at my presence. "Sir Patrick my parents wanted to talked to you" as he asked "Am i in trouble your highness." and I responded " No Sir Patrick you're not,  I don't know why but please see yourself." As he went inside the throne room and I went to Jase's room. Checking if he do anything Dumb.

Patrick's PoV

As I entered the throne room the parents smiled as I bow down to them. " Patrick please don't it's fine with us and please do us one flavour dear?" The queen asked and I nodded as she went to me and whisper something to me, I was a little shocked and she nodded that can I do it? And I nodded yes and went to melody's room.

I saw Melody sleeping peacefully holding Pink,White, And Blue roses in her hands and as I got closer to her I was inches to her and finally kiss her passionately. She tastes like honey and sweet, as she kissed me in return with passionate as well and after the kisses I see her with her eyes colored changed. It turned green.

As we smiled and we turned around and see her parents,brothers, and the staff. They were crying with joy and they left us alone. *Sighs* it's time.

When I take her hand i started to confess with her. Honestly she was crying and I was crying too, after my confession she started to confess as well and were hugging and finally something memorable happened.

We had our first kiss.

BAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

And we had a long kiss as we broke off we were breathing and we were so happy and we laughed so happily that I can't even remember what happened.

(Skip after they confessed)

Jase's PoV

Mother hasn't been feel well and she turned pale and we asked the doctor, she was almost there that her time will ended. We're all shocked but she still have a month left.

As the time comes we all came to her death bed. Mom was smiling." I know I be leaving soon so to say thank you all so much. Rupert,Jade, And Daniel take care of yourselves, and please take care of your sister, darling when Melody once's she is queen. *Coughs* you need to help her with difficulty queen problems. As for Melody please take my place and here* removes the necklace and ring and handed over to her* wear this to remind me for you. I promise you, you be a great queen of Mawni. Of course your dream as well. Patrick take care yourself and her as well."

When time comes, she coughed and closed her eyes and had a last breath.

We're all crying and released the news to everyone immediately. And planning a coronation for Melody. We started to plan the funeral, as we left the room. Leaving our mother behind those closed doors.

———————————————————————————
*sniffs* ok guys there will be happy and sad at the same time and the ending is closer. We are almost closing the book. Thank you for reading and see you in Final chapter part 1 and 2.

Starting tomorrow!! See you there!!