❤Chapter 16 ❤( The Battle part 1)

Derek's PoV

As the time comes the princes whines to get out of this cell and only thing is to fix his cell. A soundproof will be fixed.

"You never gonna win this Vamn Princess Melody will!" He said and i laughed and said "Princess melody wont as long as she still had the curse to touch with" and the prince started again do anything stupid to get out.

Patrick's PoV

Melody is gone. She missed the party from school and Mr Williams and Miss rose are worried about her safety. I wished i could just turn back in time to confessed to her my love. *Sighs* it's not gonna happened.

As Miss rose snapped me out from my thoughts and trying me to focus what Mr Williams said in dicussion.

We also recieved thank you letters from Melody's mother. And Derek is also here made Patty mad.

Derek's PoV

Everything in plan is failed where is that goody-tissues princess?. And her adoptive father arrived at starbucks and Patty saw me and was ready.

As she came to my direction and started to insulted me and telling me to go away. As I get her wrist and I removed my mask and she was shocked. I get my big net and captured others and went to the portal.

As we arrived in my evil palace i told the guards to escort them in their cells.

Every kingdom I did is now gone including I prison all the kingdoms except Mawni.

As I get my recording camera and starting to tell the kingdom of mawni to get ready for the battle.

evil laughs*.

Melody's PoV

We all saw the video and my dad was angry and told the people to stay and guards help them to safety in the palace with their things including the young children.

When I saw one child she came and hugged me. Father saw me and allowed the child to stay with me. Her name was Julie.

And i took care of her and father allowed to stay here with us since her family  left her.

Vamn sent us again one video. This time it's for me.

"Princess Melody I took all your loved ones in earth including your teachers *shows them with fear.* You and your family will give up or else I will." He said and the video ended I saw my mother in tears and my brothers came back home early because they heard the issue.

"Melody, what are we gonna do now?" Daniel asked

"Let the battle begin, And I have a plan" I responded

———————————————————————————

Sorry folks I been busy lately and school got me more busy so we don't have electricity. Good thing is here is chapter 16. Chapter 17 will be long.

Let the Battle begins