Epilogue

READER's POV

After 2 years later. Melody became an actress and still active as a queen, when a day comes for Patrick and Melody. They went to the balcony, Patrick to Melody and sighed.

" Melody, Your highness, the queen of Mawni, the love of my life and i wanted you to know that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you but not only as your lover, but i wanted to make us offical. Melody will you Marry me?" As Patrick presented the ring and Melody nodded yes as Patrick put the ring in Melody's hand and had their first kiss as Engaged couple.

After few days later they announced the Kingdom of Mawni that their Offical engagement, the kingdom filled enjoy and happiness. As 3 princes went back home to celebrant the engagement and after few days later the wedding happened. The wedding was taken in earth. New York theater.

After the few years later, they had a 5 children. Melody's father retired as king and given Patrik as Mawni's new king, and melody was happy and given their children titles. But Melody still continued Broadway.

Christian and others visited them often, some are less because they are busy with work. And Melody was happy and this is her life now, With her family, friends and work twice.

After all she is the Queen of Mawni and 1st Queen of the Monarch to be on Broadway.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Here is the Epilogue and i be back for the special chapters and special announcement that i will published the new story this friday!!!!!

So marked your calendars and Author-nim signing off.

WF2345