❤ Chapter 12 ❤

Melody PoV

Everything was great until exams are coming. And learning about the history of broadway.

"Alright class lets have a revision before exam" Miss Rose said and it's been few days utnil they told me they had fun on their first date.

But they continued there dating and they haven't told the students. They keeping it as a secret.

"Hey Mel!" Serena called as she came with a beautiful smile.

"Hello Serena and ugh! Exams" i said and she nodded.

"I hate exams but i least i am a top student" Serena said and i nodded. Serena passed every quiz and exam these past few months. And i and  2nd top student here.

"We gonna go to shop to buy a new dress for Christmas Ball" Serena said

"Totally! My dress from prom was small" i responded

"Goodness well i texted your dad and he agreed" Serena said as we hugged and we went to the library and see Mandy studying alone as me and serena whisper. Agreed that we should talk to her.

"Hello Mandy!" Serena greeted and Mandy waved and we talk a lot. And she was very sorry what happened and want us to be friends. We agreed and promised us to never bully us again.

And nicknames in korean well used to call well ended.

Mandy was given a chance thanks to our friends as her ex bestfriends came to our table.

"Come on! Really you joined the freak's table even you hated her" Jamie said amd made Mandy angry.

"ENOUGH! I had enough with you because i broke my character and trust myself to be a monster. I don't want to be a monster thanks to you and others made yourselves a monster!" Mandy exclaimed and everyone was shocked about the words that she said. She is totally changed.

Mandy PoV

Thanks to Serena and Melody to changed me and taught me what to choose right or wrong today is my new day of my new life.

I defend them and everyonee was shocked and they dont have a queen bee. Well they deserve this to me and serena. Being a monster

As Jamie was shocked went back to her sit with her friends and talk more.

"Hey Mandy! Thanks for sticking us up with that monster" Lizzie said as i nodded and smile. As.we talk more including others. With laughs and smiles. This is my group where i belong.

_____________________________________

Yehey! Mandy is finally changed from a monster to an angel. And here is chapter 12. Sorry i havent updated busy updating the Alisa book!!

See you in chapter 13