❤ Chapter 9❤

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: so guys 2018 is almost over and 4 hours left wishing ny readers and wattpad friends a good blessing in 2019 and thank you for everything. Anyways i update the alisa book tomorrow i start updated here first!. 5 days vicay sorry i didnt updates last 5 days cause they dont have wifi. Anyways here is chapter 9.)

3rd Person POV

It's been few weeks since the incident and now the  paps been following Christian and Melody around in new york. And Melody got unconformable from the paps and christian is not happy about the press.

And now i wonder where are they now?

Melody Pov ( it's been a while)

I was so embrassed by the press doing this. While i was taking a shower the press take pics of me in no clothes thought in the little big wasroom window.

And i saw they newspaper about me in the washroom

Miss Borle was getting started to Recover from the getting kidnapped.

"Hey miss no clothes! Try at least renoved everything on you" mean girls said after she slammed the door on my face of my locker and push me harder and laughed and leaved.

I hate this ever since they keep on watching me and i totally need them to stop until i go to class.

*Ring ring*

Ugh! The mean girls are here in english class and Mr williams are not happy about me getting bullied. I dont like where it's going. They sent me. Mean messege papers. And they put in greffiti in my locker is Stupid.

And when i got out in school i ran to dad's car and left. As i told dad about the press and he is not happy about this.

Christian Pov

I cant believe that my little girl dont have an space from they paps. They are so rude and now.me and mel have a schedule to have an interview.

*skip after the interview*

And the press keeps on chasing us and i hate this and mel is super unconformable with this.

"Dad i hate this" she said sadly the sound of her voice and i was so mad i could scream at them.

3rd persion Pov

Well mr williams and miss rose are not pleased about melody's situation and offered them about homeschooled her but they decline it but melody is still continued AMA. Well AMA decided that They put up the walls so the press wont go inside of AMA.

Melody Pov

So the wall are finished and i'm glad that they are not going inside. Well the gang are here in the lunch table.

"Mel i am sorry to hear those those meanies didnt give you space" Pat said

"It's ok Pat i'm fine and they wont go inside un-" i  was interuppted by paps again they were in the window and mr Williams and miss rose came to the rescue and me and the gang left. I was so furious about this i better text dad

M- Melody D-Christian

M- dad the paps are in school

D-what do u mean they are not allowed to go inside!

M-Well the sneak in and take pics of me and my friends

D- 😒😒😒😒

M-i better go bye dad

D- when you go home stay with me ok but your allowed to bring your friends over

M- k bye

As i went to my next class and UUUGGGHHH! The press disturb me again i text my dad as the guards kick them out.

As i went to my gym locker for my disgasted. And left without no paps followed as i told my dad about me in disgasted. And i went home slient and plessure.

(So here is the long chapter so sorry that i havent update so long anyways 3 hours left until 2k19 came anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR!!)