❤ Chapter 15 ❤

Melody's PoV

We're arrived at somewhere at Mawni and saw a carriage. When i looked at the window everyone was crying. The little girl was looking at me with a  tear upon her face.

When we arrived at castle the king and queen saw me and hugged me.  "Good thing your home now my dear and i sent a thank you letters to your friends. " Queen said and i saw a 3 princes. They were carring a suitcase. "Mom as you known we need to achieve our dreams and we will leave the thrown. Princess Melody will be the next ruler now." Daniel said and the queen nodded and i asked "why me?" And he responded " i been dreaming you as a good ruler here at mawni. Well do you want to be great-great grandfather king andrew for broadway and ruler of mawni?" He asked and i nodded.

As they went inside in the carriage and my brothers hugged me amd they will come back in my cornation. As they left and my parents well the real ones led me in and called a girl whose short and wore a teachers clothes. "Melody this is  Miss Jem she will give you proper royal lessons including your wand as well" My mom said as i nodded. And left.

Patrick's  PoV

I can't see her anymore when she left i don't know what to do now. I been dreaming her beautiful face and smile. And her dad has been well depressed until she texted me.

"I'm back with my real family. To tell you that i'm a princess and future queen of Mawni kingdom. My cornation will come like soon." She said as i tested back. "You sure?" And she responded "yes i am"  and i showed the others the text. They were shocked but i know she still has unfinished business to her only.

Lizzy came with a idea. And without melody derek was been following us. And it was stupid of him why? Because he even hurted patty and she was in hospital.

I felt like this day cames with drama rise in this day.

*************************************************

We're almost there to the ending. There will be more updates later. My phone is lowbat. See you in chapter 16. 4 chapters left.