❤️ Chapter 17 ❤️ (The Battle Part 2)

Melody's PoV

"Let the battle begin, And I have the plan" I responded and my brother was shocked and he gasped and Rupert said " are you sure cause he is strongest wizard, Plus we al gonna lose" and I responded. " How can you say that when our great grandfather saved our kingdom from the evil Sam the wicked witch! We can do this after all we have magic." And dad stood up and went to me and he said " Melody he can steal magic, plus you got a curse and I can't let you go out there to that demon. Stay here and the guards will tak- He said as I went out and run down my room and lock the door. I Don't wanna hear anything he said.

Rupert's PoV

Melody is the heir to the throne and I know dad disagreed the idea of hers I mean we're all worried about her safety. And she didn't wanna listen to dad and left the room. And mom sighed and responded to dad. " Darling Melody is heir now not Daniel. She has a point but the guards will go after her including you three please take care of your sister." Mom said and we all nodded and went to melody's room.

When we knocked she answered " go away" and Daniel said "Mel it's us good news we have to tell" as Melody opened the door. And she let us in and explained everything and now she agreed to join us and mother called the guard captain and explain everything.

As mother informed us that we will be ready soon and prepared and wish us all good luck. And kiss us in the forehead.

Melody wore her armour with the crown and same with us and we leave the kingdom of Mawni.

Daniel's PoV

When we arrived Vamn was there with evil smirk upon his face.

"Well Well Well it's the royals from Mawni how nice!" He mocked us and made Melody mad.

"You Monster! Attack!" She commanded and same thing with Vamn and Melody secretly went inside and I go with her.

As we saw the cages of Vamn kept. I couldn't believe my eyes. He took all the kingdoms and people as well as We started to released them and Guards lead them by safety. As Melody found her earth friends and teachers and lead them out of the scene.

Melody's PoV

It's time to put the end of this. He kidnapped all the kingdoms the royal etc. Now he must face his punishment. As we went upstairs and we saw Vamn with Princess Rose my best friend since Royal Kindergarten.

"Let. Her. Go" I said but he laughed and he said " I don't think so princess, after all why do you let her go" he said slowly let go the rope a little and Rose screamed. And he laughed. Daniel said " This isn't funny you must face your fate" and we started our battle.

He used his wand and I heard a scream. Not Rose but a boy's scream. Bloody that came for there. Wait the minute.

The Flashback

"Melody come with me I got you a Rose" a boy said with a blue eyes. He has a heart smile (I got that from V from BTS.) and he give me a pink and white rose as he took my hand and we ran a little to the music room.

Singing me a song that is so sweet~~~

Flashback ends~~~~

When I saw it's my long lost friend Prince Edward. He was stuck in the locket of Vamn. He looked at me and he smiled and I smiled as I focus to the battle. He shot me in my shoulder while I was distracted.

He laughed

"Give up yet princess?" He asked as i fallen down and he come closer to me. I got courage and stood up and he was shocked and  I cast a spell. When the spell released like a slow moWhile he back up I ran up to him catch edward from Vamn. And saw Vamn fell. Everything is like a slow mo

Until I touch something sharp. Makes me a little dizzy and Everything is blurry. Went dark.

Daniel's PoV

Melody was about to fall after touch something sharp as I about to catch her. And I did catch her I caked Rupert as he came and saw our dear little sister unconscious. And I released Princess Rose and I looked down in the bolcony no were to seen of Vamn maybe he died but about Melody.

As we bring others home and bring Melody home. Informed mom and dad.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A/N: Were almost the end so sorry about this so long and Yup some chapters left before this book is over. Before off to K-Pop world stories.

See you Winfans to Chapter 18. Hopefully finished this early.☺️