Reuniting

Nicklaus voice over: "A thousand years ago, the three of us made an eternal vow.

Always and forever.

We will fight our lives to protect those will love forever, and those we cannot will remain in our memories for long as we breathe.

This vow now includes my daughter and her mother.

We, the Mikaelsons, had honored and lived by that vow until an evil entity announced their arrival. This evil force separated us, it forced us to spontaneously breach this forbidden vow and coerced us to never see each other again.

It was hard, torturous for me especially due to the fact that my daughter would be rendered fatherless. She was going to grow up and get married without a father to protect her and be there for her, and that broke him.

How was I going to survive this without Elijah helping me from me myself. Without Rebekah's sassy remarks and presence by my side, and without Kol's snides.

This was also hard for my brother Elijah. He couldn't bare the thought of living on without being the Nobel patriarch besides his family, and without being able to spend his time with his one true love. So he took it upon himself and got a unanimous, though reluctant, vote of approval off of all of them and decided to completely erase his memories primarily to help our family and himself from ruining his own life. I haven't been in contact with my other siblings due to the circumstances, but I have visited my elder brother.

Visiting Elijah is more different now. It's like I am staring at a stranger, a completely opposite person that has no absolute idea of who I am, and I've only just realised how far he has gone.

And it's killing me.

Present day new Orleans:
"7 peaceful years without any interruptions", Vincent said with a luxurious smile on his face, "yes the werewolves are happy with living in the bayou and away from vampires and there haven't been any issues lately" Hayley said while looking over in Joshes direction who was currently on his phone receiving texts from Marcel. "What about the vampires, how are they doing Josh?", Vincent asked Josh who was still quiet busy on his phone replied," Oh, they're doing great but I think they could just have more of these he said whilst pointing at his daylight ring,"Are you making negotiations", Vincent asked with his smile slowly fading away when he saw who was constantly messaging the young vampire, "Marcel, Vincent said with a scowl,"why is he still in contact with you, do you know he is no longer in charge of whatever that goes around here", Vincent said whilst trying to restrain himself. "First of that was very rude of you reading my messages and second umh his just checking up on me, you know that's what friends do", Josh said rolling his eyes, "do you Know how we have been keeping the peace here in new Orleans it's because of the fall of the Mikaelsons and by them I also mean Marcel Gerard, you see by talking to Marcel it will lead to Kol and Elijah which will then lead to Klaus and we don't want that here, Vincent said getting everyone's attention who was sitting on the same table. "Calm down okay, I'm sure Marcel just wants to check up on what's been happening, the hybrid said,"I'm sure Kol is Sharing his life happily with Davina whilst Eli.. she hesitated to say his name but she tried again barely a whisper came out "Elijah's In.....she stopped while tears slowly formed in her eyes, Josh noticed this and covered up for her, "Elijah's in amnesia land and Klaus is being Klaus somewhere going super ninja mode and killing, you know classic Klaus", Josh said whilst asking the bartender for the bill.

New York:
"Marcel where the bloody hell are you", Rebekah said whilst coming down the stairs, she gasped in awe when she saw Marcel all dressed up like it was a small date, "I'm here" he said as he leaned in to kiss her, he took her hand and handed her a glass of Champagne whilst instructing her to sit down on the couch. Rebekah was confused by his actions but she didn't say anything," Rebekah Mikaelson ever since the day I saw you I knew you would be a hard women to love but I instantly fell in love, remember the day I told you that I was gonna marry you one day well", he said as he leaned in and passed her two envelopes both labelled Yes and no,Rebekah's tears of joy slowly trickled down her face," if you want to marry me you can take yes and if you don't well, he said nervously, "there's the door, I understand you need sometime and I will provide you with lots of that but just know that I'll love even if you choose wrong, he said with a forced smile on his face and left the room Leaving Rebekah to think.

France:
Klaus went and sat in front of his noble brother who barely recognised him. Klaus stopped his tears from forming as well as the urge to tell Elijah everything, but he couldn't hold on he took Elijah's hand and vampsped away. After what seemed like hours he stopped at mysticfalls, Elijah questioned him and asked where he was, but Klaus on the other hand had hope of bringing his slightest memory of birth back. But nothing worked it just caused the sky to rain blood which horrified both the Originals especially the older one who had completely no idea what it was, Klaus took him to the tree where both of them used to play on when they were kids and Elijah questioned Klaus before he fell unconscious to the ground. "Brother!!,Klaus screamed in fear, he didn't know what to do but he thought about the closest person to him in mysticfalls and without any hesitation he took his beloved brother there.

Thank-you guys for reading this, there will be more updates and a spoiler alert there will be Karoline, kolvina, Haylijah😍 and alot more ships scenes coming. stay tuned for my next update.