Lost in my thoughts

Mikaelson compound:
Elijah and Niklaus stood alone in the Mikaelson compound thinking of new ways they could reunite their family and end this hollow madness,"what's on your mind Elijah", Klaus said breaking the silence,"nothing that will be important I guess", Elijah said. "Brother if you have anything whatsoever on your mind I suggest you contribute", Klaus said looking completely with a soft growl."There might be a way" Elijah said the hybrid looked at Elijah with a glimpse of hope,"well speak we can't wait all day", the hybrid said, this made Elijah roll his eyes,"did mother ever tell you the story of the arched stone of aqirable, you see Niklaus this stone wasn't just any other stone it could trap any evil soul that went inside it either dead or alive with out escape, Elijah said whilst watching Klaus smirk at the idea" well we better give it a try shan't we", he said smiling at his elder brother.

The bayou
"Calm down everyone we'll find out who did this to this innocent boy and without any hesitation return the favour",Hayley said whilst the crowd nodded along. "why should we trust you,a women's voice called,"after all your daughter was the cause of all this,Hayley let out a quick gasp of disrespect, the women came closer to Hayley and looked at her in disgust,"you are one of them after all, the woman said as she looked at the crowd. "Hayley Marshall is a hybrid and she deserves to be punished just as bad as any other vampires in the city of New Orleans, all the werewolves agreed and seconds after that it was complete darkness. Hayley couldn't see anything she could feel a big bump on her forehead.

"Hayley isn't picking up her phone", Klaus said with anger taking over his impatient body,"what do you mean she isn't picking up her phone, Elijah said with a worried look and a slightly nervous tone,"I'm going to look for her, Elijah said as he sped off but was stopped by Klaus himself,"stick to the plan Elijah", Klaus said looking at his worried brother, he put his arm on Elijah's shoulder and said," don't worry I'm sure she is okay", Elijah didn't believe this he wasn't going to loose her again he said and sped off in search of Hayley. Klaus held in his rage and went to help Elijah.

Bayou:
"Hayley!!, where are you", both of the originals yelled. Elijah saw the crowd of werewolves and headed over in their direction with Klaus shortly behind,"Where is Hayley marshal", Elijah yelled getting everyone's attention. The crowd stood silently and then one individual spoke," we handed her over to Greta for execution,Elijah could feel his face burning,"where is she", Elijah said whilst griping the werewolves throat almost as if he was going to explode of anger,"they're at the farmhouse near the river, the werewolf said with a terrified tone. With that information Elijah was gone as a flash so was Klaus. Moments later they arrived at a big red farmhouse, when they opened the door they were welcomed with a terrifying sight, It was Hayley but Greta's arm was inside Hayley's chest. As soon as Greta was about to pull Hayley's heart out, Elijah vampsped there and with a flick of his wrist Greta's head was detached from her body. He looked at Hayley who was terrified and happy because of Elijah's return, Elijah looked at Hayley with tears dropping down his eyes and vampsped away leaving Hayley and Klaus slightly confused.

Mikaelson compound:
Elijah rushed in breaking everything in his way, he blamed himself for what had happened to Hayley and was going to happen if he had dallied. Just the thought of it made him cry so loud that Hayley and Klaus could hear it from across the street."go talk to him, Klaus suggested to Hayley with his heartbroken tone as he heard his brother cry, "when did he get his memories back?", Hayley asked Klaus whilst stopping her tears. Klaus sighed,"he didn't want you to know because you would be in danger and he would blame himself Klaus said,"he got his memories back 3 weeks ago", Klaus said as he heard his broken brother cry his eyes out. Hayley couldn't wait any longer, it pained her so much to hear him cry, that she had to be the only one to comfort him at this moment.

Thank you guys, the next chapter will be up shortly and you will see some heartwarming scenes.