Making Cherubs* Cry

****A/N***

Hey hey hey gurlfran!

Viv here, bringing you another update for this fanfic! So just a few clarifications: 1. I renamed this fanfic to Take Me Home, instead of Hijacking Planes and Falling in Love, which I thought was a bit too obvious. 2. Take Me Home is the name of 1D's 2nd album, and I think that the name goes perfectly with the concept of this fanfic! Plus LWWY is coming out on my birthday (Oct.1), so this album is EXTRA-special to me (I know, Im overemotional) * s a definition of a cherub, in case you dont know what it is...basically it's Cupid (ya know, the fat little curly-headed baby that shoots people in the ass with an arrow to make them fall in love? Yep, that's the one.) Oooookay! Now that my idiotic rant is over, you are free to enjoy the rest of the chapter! Have fun! And dont forget to comment, vote and fan, BUT ONLY IF YOU LIKE IT!

Lotsa love, Viv :D

**1D*********************************************************************************************1D**

One by one, each of the boys was shoved out the door by a very irritated, muscular man. “Oh shit. Paul better not be coming with us…he won’t fit in the car!” Sofie panic-whispered to me, her eyes shifting back and forth warily. She seemed so nervous, it was almost funny. But the guys were apparently in prime physical condition, because before we knew it, they were all sprinting like Usain Bolt, trying to get away from the angry big man. Man, today was going to be full of entertainment.

They reached the car, and began hysterically yanking at the door handles, trying and failing to open them. Sofie looked like she was about to wet herself. She refused to unlock the doors though, opting instead to roll down the windows and barking at the guys to step away from her car or they “would not be leaving their driveway with their manhood intact.” Which didn’t really make much sense, but Sofie looked so mad, that they all literally backed 3 feet away from her SUV. “Better. Now, I want ONE of you to SLOWLY open the door, while another ONE of you grab all the suitcases, and CAREFULLY place them in the trunk.” she annunciated each word, speaking to them as if they were all babies.

Oh, this was too good. Those poor guys just looked at each other with genuine fear in their eyes. Finally, the one with the dark brown eyes and birthmark on his neck, Liam, I think, gently lifted the latch of the door, and the rest of the guys quietly piled in. He also called someone named “Paul”, to help him with the bags. Paul came bounding out of his own car, and Hulk-ed his way over to Liam, grabbing the suitcases and gingerly throwing them in the back. We all stared in shock, waiting for Sofie to flip shit at Paul for not being careful enough. But, before Sofie could even get a word in, much less throw a fit, Paul strode up to the driver’s side and eyed Sofie so intensely. He quietly threatened her and said that if she got even one scratch on the boys, that she’d be sorry. And with that, he got into his car, and drove off. Whoa.

Sofie just looked into the distance, trying to collect herself, but it was obvious that she was shaken up. No one had ever challenged her like this, and Paul wasn’t someone to make light of. Finally Liam spoke up. “Don’t worry, love. Paul’s just our bodyguard, and he’d never actually hurt you. He just cares about us, and I’m sure that management put loads of pressure on him to keep us safe. So don’t take it personally.” She just nodded her head, shook out of it. The brightness in her eyes came back, and she plastered a smile on her face, as she turned around facing the boys. “I’m fine now. But Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall and Zayn, I’d like you all to meet my best friend from university, Rumer.” They all just stared at me in shock, which made things extremely awkward for me. “Erm, do I have something on my face?” I asked, my face turning into a tomato. Sheesh, didn’t they know that staring was rude?

“Of course not, love! The lads and I just hadn’t noticed you because of the little ruckus” Louis chirped cheerfully. I relaxed and gave the guys one of my smirk/smiles. “Hello boys of One Direction. I’m Rumer Winston. Lovely to meet you all,” I smirked again. Man, what is up with me smirking at them?

They all just looked amused and relieved that I hadn’t taken offense at being ignored. But, when you’re as socially awkward as I am, being ignored really isn’t that bad. As the one with the curly hair, Harry, I think, was about to introduce himself, I cut him off. “Wait!” I sort-of yelled. He looked taken aback. Here comes the awkwardness. “Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude” I said sort of singing it like Enrique Iglesias, while the boys cracked up, but I carried on, “I just wanted to see if I could name you all correctly,” I sighed, waiting to see their reactions.

“You’re crazy…I like crazy!” Louis (I think) said enthusiastically. I cracked up, and took that as my cue to start guessing their names. I eyed the one who had just called me crazy, and declared in an extremely posh voice, “I declare thee, Sir Louis Tomlinson.” He pretended to blow some sort of horn and nodded. What a character. I looked over at the next guy. As I took in his handsome features, I could only process one thought, yum. This guy was gorgeous, with lush ink-black hair, twinkling gold/brown eyes, and the he same olive/tan skin tone as I did. I closed my eyes, in deep concentration, trying to think of this godly creature’s name…and then it came to me in a flash of bright light, just kidding. But his name was Zayn. “You are Zayn, I think.” I said, lost in his bright eyes. He smiled warmly. I looked over and my eyes landed on the blonde. He had the cutest laugh,great blue eyes, and had a pretty nifty fashion sense, but his sweetest feature was his braces. They made him look so innocent. Gah! I just wanted to hug him! Instead, I controlled my hormonal body and smiled genuinely and greeted him. "Hi Niall Horan!" I said, mimicking Louis' sassy tone, causing the guy to crack up while Louis tried to look offended. He reached across Zayn and gave me this cute little hug, which consisted of me wrapping my arm around him sort of and him holding my waist...yeah, car hugs are really awkward. But he was still the cutest out of the group. Next guy. Chocolate hair, chocolate eyes, and a relaxed, Zen-like smile. “Hi Liam!” He laughed and I was merrily on my way. My eyes shifted from Liam’s sweet face and landed on the next guy’s. Oh, this face was all too familiar. Harry, the cheeky, flirty, one with the killer dimples and rocking abs. His face was plastered all over every single Tumblr page, so I knew his name like the back of my hand. But I decided to crush this guy’s ego just a little bit after looking at his confident, over publicized face. Some guys just need to learn.

“Erm…” I stalled, “I don’t really remember seeing your face anywhere to be honest.” I murmured, trying not to laugh as his smile was wiped clear off his face. “Are you part of the band? Or are you just like the guitarist or something?” I asked, stifling a laugh as I looked into his incredulous eyes. I was enjoying this way too much. “You’ve got to be kidding.” he muttered under his breath. I decided to let up. Showing off my amazing acting skills, I said, feigning a sudden recollection, “Oh! You’re Henry Stiles, aren’t you? Sorry it took me so long to remember!” I said, messing up his perfect name on purpose. I glanced at the rest of the guys who were quietly snickering, but the poor lad looked like he was about to cry. “NO!” (A/N Jimmy protested) he shouted, “Are you serious, you haven’t a clue as to who I am?” he practically screamed. Whoa, this guy needed a valium, pronto. “Of course, my little cherub, I know that you’re Harry Styles.” I replied smugly. The guys all shut up for a moment, and then burst out in hysterics, even Harry. “What’s so funny?” I asked, feeling left out for the second time during this car ride. In between clutching his stomach, and howling in laughter, Louis gasped “You…ca-called him…a-a-a…CHERUB!!!!!!!!!” he shrieked, practically deafening me and Sofie, who snapped her head around and gave us all a death glare. Apparently calling people “cherubs” is the funniest joke on the planet.

I twisted back around in my seat and looked over at Sofie, who was clutching the steering wheel so tightly that her knuckles had tuned white. I asked quietly if she was okay. I mean, she seemed pretty pissed off for some reason at the boys, who supposedly were her good friends. She glanced over at me, quickly plastering a fake, toothy smile on her bronzed face, and giving me a thumbs up. I noticed a flash of Justin Bieber’s face on her thumb, and looked at her ring. It was one of those “Beliber rings”. Wearing that meant that you were a huge Beliber, which was weird considering Sofie had never showed any liking towards Justin or his music. Well this is weird, but she also had this psychotic look in her dark blue eyes. Something was definitely off, and I was going to get to the bottom of it.