|The Way.|

Chance.

I swear I hate school part of me wonder why we need an education when half of us either end up on the streets, jail or the strip club I mean it's the truth . Especially here in Southside Chicago. Of course I moved back here cause of my dads job so hopefully lord willing I can finish my senior year cause a nigga tired of moving around .

I one day want to be a rapper I make a few rhymes here, and there I even try to show them off to my pops, but he feel like me being a lawyer or a doctor is something better . He feel like most rappers do the same talk about pussy, money, and drugs, but me? I may talk about a little ass here, and there but I don't disrespect women. One day my dad going to appreciate my dreams.

Besides all that bullshit I'm trying to save up for a place of my own. Cause I'm tired of fucking my girl in the basement like I need my own space to call my own, and clap on some cheeks every now, and then I pretty much spent all my money on a car just so I can get around now I'm back to square one .

"Chance! Get yo ass up before you going to be late for school!" My mom yelled I sighed rolling my eyes getting up I had a major hangover from last night I should have never drank on a Sunday knowing I got school on Mondays .

I took care of my hygiene placing on my bape hoodie, my true religion skinny jeans, and Tim's I put on my hat going upstairs.

"You been drinking again boy?"

"What no. Why?"

"Cause I found an empty Hennessy bottle in your room you know dam well your not allowed to drink unless you ask me next time imma beat your ass you hear me?" She said as I sighed.

"Yes mom I got you it won't happen again." I said pouring some juice as I got a text from jasmine.

Me, and jasmine have been dating for three years we had hella up, and downs in the relationship. She cheated on me multiple, multiple times, but for some odd reason I keep taking her ass back I don't know why, but I feel in love with shorty. Hell we even lost our virginities to each other. But, I don't know she been aggy lately I don't know what's going on her with her. Maybe she's on her period. Maybe she cheating again. I swear to god if she cheats again I am so done man I'm to young, and fine to be treated like this.

Babe❤️: hey you on your way to school I need you to walk me to class.

Bitch.

Me: yeah give me five minutes.

Babe❤️: okay.

I sighed shaking my head grabbing my car keys. "Imma be home late ma I got work."

"Alright come straight home, and that means don't be going over jasmine house got it?" She said as I sighed

"Alright ma." I said shutting the door. I pulled in the driveway noticed a Mercedes Benz parked next to me I wonder who bought this kind of car cause where I'm from ain't nobody got this car I got a run down 1990s car shit I wanna find out the nigga who drive this.

I noticed a short light skin girl with long black hair. She was hella cute. A fat ass. And some nice tits. She turned around, and smiled I smiled back as jasmine started snapping in my face.

"Nigga did you hear what I just said?"

"No what did you say?"

"You to busy staring at the new bitch instead of listening to what the fuck I got to say!"

"Man stop yelling I apologize just repeat yourself instead of being so dam angry."

"I said my birthday is coming up, and I'm throwing a party yo ass better show up."