|The Way|

Ariana.

First day of school was a doozy I got so much homework to do, and I have to go straight to work right after so of course it's going to be a long night. I sighed grabbing my things from my locker as milo walked up to me.

"You leaving so soon?"

"Yeah I got work in half an hour."

"Oh shit. A working women. Where you work at ?"

"Starbucks. You?"

"Don't really have a job I don't really need it ya know both my parents are millionaires." He shrugged.

"Are you serious?"

"Deadass don't need to work money just comes to me ya know?" He said as I nodded.

"Look I'll text you, but right now I gotta get to work I'll see you later."

"Alright bye cutie." He said kissing my cheek I slightly blushed as I headed to my car.

"So your the girl with the Mercedes Benz?" Chance said as I turned around. I blushed.

"Yeah that's me."

"How the fuck you get money like that?"

"My grandma bought me this car on my 16th birthday it's pretty old, but it's still in good condition." I shrugged.

"Why you in a rush?"

"I gotta go to work so I'll text you okay?"

"Alright ma I'll be ready for that text."

"Okay." I blushed getting in my car heading straight to work.

Good thing I already had on my uniform I just clocked on, and began making drinks.

                              ———————-

Chance.

I pulled out my blunt, and began smoking it I was waiting for jasmine, and she shouldn't even be this dam late shit I gotta go to work in like an hour. I noticed milo walking up to me I sighed this nigga better not be on some shit foreal or I'll punch him in his shit.

"Dude you know dam well you have a girlfriend, and you trying to fuck Ariana."

"awe you got feelings for shorty?"

"No I don't have feelings for her at all, but this is pretty much the first time an actual pretty girl came to this school, and you trying to fuck her knowing dam well you have a girlfriend."

"I ain't trying to fuck her I have a girlfriend for all that. Why is it a problem for me to be friends with a pretty girl?"

"You, and I both know that you cheated on jasmine."

"Yeah, and she cheated on me . I only did that cause she cheated on me so what? It was once."

"All imma say is you need to back off fam cause you fuck anything that moves."

"Looks like you trying to do the same thing fam why you defending her so much? I'm starting to feel like you like shorty."

"It's not about like, but dam chill out."

"Nigga I can befriend whoever I want if she like me she like me, it's not like I'm going to end up with her so chill. My loyalty lies with jasmine." I said as she came outside . About dam time this bitch slow. "Where have you been?"

"Sorry the teacher wanted to see me real quick, but where we going?" She said getting in the car.

"I'm taking you home I have to go to work soon, and I can't keep getting caught up hanging out with yo ass you know I dam near got fired ."