|The Way.|

Chance .

We pulled into ihop I opened the car door for her as we both walked in, and sat down. I swear this place normally be packed so I'm surprised it's less people today.

"Have you been here?"

"Not really my first time in ihop I didn't even know we had one here."

"Yeah they got some bomb ass pancakes." I said as she giggled. "So tell me about yourself I want to get to know you I feel like only know your name to be honest."

"You want to get to know me? Or you wanna fuck me?"

"Well if you want me to do both shit I'm down I ain't turning down no pussy." I said laughing as she shook her head.

"Your such an asshole you know that?"

"Look im kidding listen if I wanted to fuck you trust me I would have done that already."

"No you wouldn't."

"Trust me I would I'm that nigga I got ways baby."

"So I'm surprised you ain't heard." I sighed.

"Heard what?"

"Rumors going around about me, and you fucked . You know dam well we didn't."

"I didn't hear about it, and I didn't go around telling everybody I would never do that."

"Look at this point I don't trust you, because honestly I know what you want from me, and it's not gone happen so You miles get the fuck on ."

"Whoa wait chill ma. I didn't go spreading the rumors I didn't even go to school let alone talk to anybody all day so I know I didn't do it."

"Well you also need to check yo bitch jasmine to she's getting out of line, and my patience for her is running really thin." I said crossing my arms.

"Listen I apologize for whatever she's doing to you, and I'll check her ass on it can you at least forgive me, and trust me on that."

"I guess, but I just got here I ain't with the drama, and I Dam Sure ain't with the bullshit, but I stay with the shits so if she crosses me again her ass is going to get popped got it?"

"Yeah I got it." I said eating my food.

After we ate we put our food in to go boxes heading straight to my house.

"You got a nice house I say better then mine." He said as i giggled. "You sure we in the south side?"

"Yeah this is more the suburban side ."

"Figured you were always bad, and boujee." He said as I laughed opening the door.

"Whatever. Grandma I'm home!" I yelled. "Welp nobody is here." I blushed .

"Why yo cheeks always get red? Have you ever been with somebody? Are you a Virgin?" I asked crossing my arms as she blushed again.

"Because, your asking inappropriate questions when it should be about school."

"I'm just asking cause you act like a straight up virgin." He said as I laughed . "So you not going to ask the question?"

"No I'm not it's none of your business rather I'm a Virgin or not we're not together or having sex so it's none of your concern Dam! Let's focus on this project so you can go home Okay?"

"Sure. Let's take this up to your room."

"What?" She blushed.

"I know for a fact that if your grandma finds a fine ass boy like me on your couch she's going to assume some shit."