|The Way.|

Ariana.

I still can't believe me, and chance kissed it was sparks when we kissed I enjoyed it, but then again it was wrong, because he has a girlfriend that he still loves , I don't want to be his side bitch so it's best for me to bounce back. But, I don't know for some odd reason I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him or better yet I can't help, but to smile. Is this what a crush feels like cause I haven't had this feeling in a long time.

Me, and trey are yet again not on speaking terms nobody has the time to be arguing with this fuck nut. I was already at school, and he wasn't I just wanted to avoid him as much as possible.

I walked to my locker to see Chance standing there I instantly blushed. "Hey."

"Oh hey baby girl." He said hugging me. "Oh hey I got most of the lyrics done, well my rap part done feel free to read it when your available."

"Dam that was quick I need to start I got a few sentences, but for some odd reason I can't finish . I can't seem to find my inspiration."

"Well how about this you come to my house, and I can help you some more. Writing lyrics is easy for me so I can help you out."

"As much as I want to I have to work unfortunately kate is having her baby so I have to go in."

"Alright well tomorrow ... wait I forgot to tell you I-"

"Chance!" I already recognize that voice from anywhere I sighed loudly as Chance laughed.

"Chill I got you." He said as I nodded.

"Can I speak to you?" She looked at me. "Alone."

"Babe..."

"Now chance!" She yelled I shook my head.

"I'll text you later aight?"

"Okay." I smiled, and waved.
—————-
Jasmine.

I slapped him. "Chance what the fuck?! Right after that bitch punched me you just ditched me for her?!"

"In all fairness you were out of line."

"How?"

"You made it seem like you was better then her, and then you talked about her parents . You always hit below the belt, and can't take the consequences when it happens next time don't talk shit cause you might come across the wrong person, and yesterday you did." He shrugged.

"So your defending her?!" I raised my voice.

"Man jasmine calm the fuck down. You getting mad cause you was wrong you called her a hoe, and when she called you out her name you got pissed . You kept it going honestly. You should have shut the fuck up, and not say shit to her from the beginning."

"Man Chance-"

"No jasmine I'm right ever since she's been here you've been on her ass about me, and her. You spreading rumors about me, and her fucking which you know that shit ain't true. You bullying her, and when she got yo ass now you wanna sit here, and act like a victim about it you were wrong jasmine. Now I got your back no matter what, but for once you were wrong." I shrugged.

"I got one more question. Do you like her?"

"What?"

"Answer me Chance. Do you got feelings for this bitch?" She said as I sighed. "Are you serious right about now?! You like her?"

"It's confusing at the moment."

"Fuck you mean is it confusing?"

"Exactly what I mean. I mean I love you, but I like her."