|The Way.|

Ariana.

Chance has snowed in class he basically missed all his classes. I tried calling him, but it went straight to voicemail. I even tried texting him, but it wouldn't send, and I know I paid my phone bill so I know it's not my phone. So either his phone is dead or it's off. But, this project is due soon, and we have yet to start on it. We need to start on it cause it's worth half our grade, and I need to graduate I'm trying to get up outta here.

I'm just glad it's the weekend I haven't had any sleep all week, and for once I get one day to just sleep in. But I do remember I have that date with milo later on . I don't want milo to get the idea that he's going to be my boyfriend cause I don't want to be in a relationship right now I've been fucked over so many times I think relationships right now Issa no for me.

I couldn't help, but smell the smell of bacon I instantly woke up seeing grandma cooking I sighed of course me, grandma, and trey aren't on good terms right now, but I ain't turning down no food.

"Good morning Ariana." My grandma smiled I smiled a bit.

"Morning."

"Listen I know what I said was out of line, and I would like to apologize for being disrespectful. Also I'm just looking out your young, your beautiful, and boys are going to be after something you can't get back so you need to be on the look out for these niggas out here trust me I know."

"You don't have anything to worry gran I'm just focusing on school, and work I don't have time for relationships."

"Good keep that mind set. Niggas will come, and go. But your family, education, and life values stay forever ." She said handing me a plate as trey walked in. "The hell have you been?"

"I had work."

"You work third shift you were supposed to get off five hours ago again where have you been?"

"With my friends."

"I'm just going to go upstairs." I said grabbing my food.

"Nah you stay you know you not supposed to be eating upstairs. Where have you been trey I'm only going to ask you one more time."

"I was with chance." He said as I turned around.

"Is he okay?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I have a project that needs to be due soon, not only that he didn't show up for class he practically missed school."

"Is he dead?" My grandma said.

"No he just had some work to catch up on."

"Trey if you were out selling that dope again I swear to god your out of here."

"I'm not selling dope I don't do that shit no more!" He yelled as she smacked him.

"You gone watch your fucking mouth speaking to me. You hear me?" She asked.

"Man whatever." He said going upstairs, and slamming the door. I slightly jumped .

Trey just got out of probation due this drug shit he was doing, and he out doing it again with his friends is going to get him hurt. I finished my food going upstairs I knocked on the door a few times as he opened it.

"Fuck you want?"

"To check up on you." I said walking in.

"I'm fine."

"Look trey although I can't stand your ass. Grandma is right your out selling dope again you just got out of jail. Do you want to go back? Why are you selling again?" I said sitting on his bed.