|The Way.|

Chance.

I felt some type of way Ariana ass didn't even text me back like normally we be texting till about 2 in the morning. But, she left a nigga on read I got a gut feeling something was wrong with her.

Jasmine really been pissing me off about Ariana. Imma be honest I don't know Ariana like that to know if she can fight, but if jasmine don't shut the fuck up she might get fucked up by Ariana like foreal, and I ain't going to stop her . Jasmine ain't no fighter, but her mouth shit that shit lethal she would get you where it hurts. Hey she even made a nigga cry when I told her my deepest darkest shit which I regret to this day.

I love jasmine, but we need some space she pissing me off all she talk about is Ariana hell im starting to think she got feelings for shorty. I mean although that would be a turn on for me, but I'm low key thinking that.

"Aye fam you up you got school in a hour." Taylor said coming downstairs I nodded putting on my shirt spraying some cologne . "You okay man you look like shit. Is it jasmine again. Mane you need to let her go she ain't no good for you."

"How do you know what's good for me?"I chuckled . "You had more failed relationships then I have, and I'm 18."

"So what jasmine a hoe man you know she fucked me before she went with you."

"Nigga you were drunk."

"Nah nigga I was sober as fuck, and so was your bitch she a hoe, and you stay with her knowing Dam well she don't love you foreal."

"Look I don't have time for this shit I got a long day I gotta go to school, and finish this project I'm having a girl over."

"Jasmine?"

"No."

"Chloe?"

"No man." I sighed.

"Tammy?"

"Hell nah fuck that bitch." I laughed grabbing my book bag. "Ariana is her name she's going to be over here so don't tell mom."

"That's going to cost man."

"Nigga how much? I still owe ma, and pops rent."

"Don't need ya money if you can set me out with either Chloe or Tammy we cool."

"Why would you want to fuck hoes?"

"You do." He said as we both laugh.

"I don't want you to do the same shit I do fam, but fine if you want to buss a quick nut be my guest I gotta go see you later fam." I said heading out the door.

"Chance!" My mom yelled as I sighed.

"Yes?"

"Imma be at work so imma be home late don't bring no bitch over!" She yelled as I sighed rolling my eyes.

"I got you." I said going to school.

                                    ——————
Ariana.

I honestly didn't feel like going to school my body was aching so bad, my lower stomach was killing me I already knew I was about to start my period I can feel today is about to be a shitty day. When I'm on my period I can be a total bitch. But, at the same time I be crying like a crybaby. Part of me do want to go on birth control cause my cramps be lethal .

Good thing I had an hour before school I ran some hot water. I stripped my clothes stepping in the hot water I started to play fine china by future.

"The world on drugs ten yeah thousand dollar plates, thousand dollar plates, thousand dollar plates. Fine china shawty like a uh, shawty like uh." I rapped to myself.