|The Way|

Ariana.

I'm so glad school was over I was beyond tired, but I can't go to sleep now I have to go to work straight after. If only kate didn't get pregnant again for the fifth time I can be off. Like see this is why you shouldn't work at a fast food especially since your pregnant it's more precautions, and she always make me do extra cause she pregnant, but it's okay after she have this baby she doing a lot now , and I'm going to make sure of it.

"Hey where you going?" Chance asked as I got all my stuff from my locker.

"I have to go to work in a few minutes I'll text you Okay?"

"Alright or maybe I'll pull up to your job just to see you." He said as I blushed. "Okay bye." I said getting in my car heading to work the only thing I had to change was my shirt, and pants so I rushed in the bathroom changing in my work clothes I went straight to the back to clock in.

"Hey your here early." Ryan said. Ryan is the store manager he's my age owning the store of course his father owns all the fast food restaurants so I figured he was going to end up giving him this business. But, Ryan stay flirting with me everyday, and it's annoying.

"Yeah I got out of school early ."

"That's good." He said as I heard the door bell I looked up to see jasmine, and her little clique I rolled my eyes, and sighed of all places she chooses a place I gotta be nice to. Even if i do work here if she gets out of line again I'm going to slap her.

"Dam you a coffee girl?" She asked laughing I sighed. "How you got a mercedes Benz, Gucci shoes working at Starbucks? Oh are you fucking niggas to get that shit?"

"Does there seem to be a problem?" Some girl said coming behind the counter. It was Izzy.

"Izzy you work here to? I mean I can understand you have a baby, and fast food jobs is the only jobs you can work at right now."

"Bitch take you oogly ass outta here either you come here to buy some shit, and leave or I'm going to escort you out quit fucking with Ariana before she beat yo ass again. And, me working a fast food is something I chose to do I don't have to work cause my nigga gone take care of me regardless leave or I'll call the cops."

"All I'm going to say is you don't have to worry about me getting on you about chance cause I found somebody else." She shrugged, and smiled.

"Alright." I shrugged.

"So good luck dating him he cheats a lot so if that's what you set your standards good luck."

"I mean he set his standards up to by dating you cause you stay cheating on him so what's different?" I asked as Izzy laughed.

"Bit- Alright Whatever." She said leaving.

"I swear this bitch is annoying apparently that ass shopping wasn't enough."

"I wouldn't even pay attention to that hoe cause she all talk I mean clearly you know that cause you beat her ass." She laughed as I giggled.

"She's annoying like she always in somebody face about Chance when she out here thottin, and boopin like girl need to chill out somewhere."

"I agree jasmine wasn't always like that, but that's what happens when you start being on drugs, and getting dick." She shrugged.

"Agreed I'm kind of glad they broke up foreal."

"Oh shit you like chance?" She said lifting an eyebrow.

"A little bit."

"Ah shit I figured."