|The Way.|

Ariana.

This weekend was ass man I went on a shitty ass date. That I had to pay for. I ran into Chance bitch ass, and he completely act like an ass towards me now we got like every class together, and part of me wants to slap the shit out of him, and the other part of me wants cry cause I really looked at chance as a close friend, but fuck him if he don't want to be friends with me cool . I didn't come here to make friends I came here to get my education, and get the fuck up outta here.

I already took care of my hygiene I just threw on some high waisted jeans, and a crop top I slipped on my converse I just left my hair up in a bun no make up I got a feeling it's going to be a shitty day.

"Hey you have fun on your date?"

"Fuck no I paid for it. He had his little brother. And, he complained about what the hell I had on." I said eating some cereal.

"I tried to warn you that mf ain't for you I don't even know why you even talk to him."

"I ain't he's not my type I don't date niggas that like other niggas it ain't me. And to top all things off I ran into Chance bitch ass."

"What? Did he do something to you?" He said balling his fist.

"No fuck em is all I gotta say he don't fuck with me I Dam sure don't fuck with him." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry cuz."

"Don't tell me you told me so I already know I didn't even catch feelings, but I did consider him as a good friend."

"Look Chance ain't no friend material when it comes to a female he's more a fuck material he was just trying to get in your pants, and when he couldn't look what he did, and I bet he said he loves jasmine, and his music more didn't he?"

"Yeah!" I said as he shook his head .

"He said the same shit to Tammy, and Chloe nothing new He a hoe that's not gone change. Look don't worry about him no more let me deal with him aight. At the end of the day we still fam." I said as I smiled.

"Oh shit we gotta go we got 15 minutes to get to school."

"Alright." He shoved his last waffle as we both got into the car heading to school.

——————-
Chance.

I was beyond tired I didn't even want to go to school I don't want to see Ariana I need her away from me at this point so either she gone switch her classes or I'll drop out all together school is important, but at the same time it ain't I can be successful without an education.

Man fuck that I ain't no bitch I just don't have to talk to her, and she bet not say nothing to me. I just finished my last blunt as Taylor came down.

"Aye can I get a ride to school?"

"Yeah what time school starts?"

"In like 10 minutes."

"What?" I choked .

"Yeah, but the teacher late anyways she always end up fucking the math teacher so I got a good hour."

"Alright let's go then I still gotta get to school."

"High as fuck?"

"I ain't that high let's go little nigga." I said putting on my shirt, and jeans with my #3 hat I grabbed my jacket as we both headed out the door.

I noticed Ariana was at her locker smiling with milo. Does she know this mf gay? But, if that's what she likes then I ain't gone judge her I knew she was a weird type of bitch man I just couldn't put my finger on it.