ch.21 i want to live

When they saw your heart rate still everyone broke down into tears even dally. They couldn't belive you were gone, dally had gotten up and stormed out of the room while everyone else was still in the room shedding tears. Everyone was around your bed crying hoping that it wasn't true but it was too late .......

You died

( Y/n's pov )

As a bright light shined upon my face i saw that i was not at the park with my friends ................ and dally. My heart started to beat fast and a feild of beautiful grass and flowers appered. And there stood my mother hand and with my uncle, they turned around and gasped. Tears streamed down my face as i saw them," Mom!, uncle davis ". They ran to me and gave me a big hug.

My mom still couldn't belive that i was here," my baby your here but .......... how did you get here " she asked." I dont know how did i get here "," you died " uncle davis said. My eyes widened i fell to my knees," no.... no ", my mom kneeled down next to me and hugged me." Im sorry baby i know you love him and i know you didn't want to say goodbye yet " she said. My uncle joined us too " that dallas boy he's a keeper and a good one too ", i chuckled a bit at his remark " yea he is " .

I still couldn't belive it im dead and dallas is still alive as i continued to cry another bright light appeared revealing ponyboy and the other crying at my body. I turned to look and mumbled " guys please don't cry ". They let go of me " do you want to go back and stay with them " my mother asked. I nodded " more than anything, it's not my time yet and i know when it is but right now i wanna go back to my family and tell dally. That i love him ".

My mom kissed my head " thats my girl. Now tell him if he hurts you we will haunt his ass for ever " she said. I laughed a bit and she let go of me. As i took one look back at my mom and uncle i waved and then..........

I walked into the bright light