1.01 : Once upon a Leech

"The reason why your in this place was that I brought you here."

"But... why?" Biming cocks his head to the side, voice full of undisguised confusion.

The goddess stared at him blankly for a second, mesmerised by his kinda adorable puppy-like appearance.

Snapping out of it she coughed awkwardly before speaking, "Well, it's because I have a proposition for you." she answered as she looks at his way with an earnest gaze.

"What is this place first? And what's the proposition you speak off?" Biming questioned out, feeling more confused about the situation at hand.

"Well this place is actually a dimension I summoned so I could bring your soul in to talk so no it's not heaven and the proposition I'm giving you is a second chance in life whether to reborn into a new world or to return back to your original. But..."

Digesting the goddess words, Biming felt somewhat re-energised knowing he can get a second chance in life, he still had so many things to experience, heck he hasn't even started his own little family yet so how could he die now?! Though he has no regrets of saving the child life he still wishes to at least complete his all-time wish of starting a family...

When the goddess started trailing off stopping at the word but, Biming couldn't help but raise a brow waiting for her to continue on. "But what?"

"But I need an exchange in return."

"If you want me to sacrifice the ones I love than that's a straight no from me!" Biming refutes, both hands raised forming a cross in front of his chest.

"What?! No! Of course not! Seriously you should stop reading those novels of yours cause you are really coming up with some ludicrous conclusions." The goddess scoff.

Biming embarrassingly scratches the nape of his neck, muttering out a small sorry. "So what do you want in exchange than?"

"Well... that's right! I saw that earlier in the day you were reading some novel that said things about systems."

"Yeah and?"

"Have you ever want to experience what those protagonists go through...?"

"Of course! But I don't see what you're getting at?" Biming brows furrowed once again in deep undisguised confusion. The goddess can't help but to smack her head from the complete dense boy who's not picking up the hint.

'Aiya this will be a long day, ' she thought to herself, staring bitterly at the still confused boy who still had his brows furrowed at her.

"The thing I want in exchange for you to live once again is for you to travel to different worlds like that protagonist in that novel of yours and you'll have a mission well more like purpose in every world."

"What?! Are you serious?!" Biming shouted at the goddess startled, saliva making its way on her face.

"Yes, I'm serious. And can you not spit in someone face while you talk, tch rude!" furiously the goddess wiped the spit off her face with her sleeves furiously, glaring at him with disgusted eyes.

Shrinking his shoulders back, Biming laughed nervously as he apologises once more. Though he was still shocked about the whole situation he also can't help but feel quite intrigued with the goddess offer. Of course who wouldn't be?

After reading and wishing for one day to be like that protagonist with a system, he finally had the wish deliver on a silver platter with some toppings on top, Biming obviously felt the offer was quite tempting and very much worth it.