Prologue

Blooming in full bloom like it was the start of spring stood a huge cherry blossom tree that swayed with the wind in a gentle rhythm, flower petals were starting to peel off and fall one by one, dancing with another in the air, twirling and circling as they began their journey of descending to the ground.

What appeared to be a quiet place was soon disrupted by the hearty laughter of two figures that sat beneath the blooming tree, comfortably sitting on round cushions that ease their comfort as they fully converse with one another with the sound of laughter ringing out their mouth time to time.

Upon closer inspection, the two figures appeared to be a male and female. Both were incredible beauties that could topple a nation, anyone from the mortal realm will sure worship and envy the figures beauty, one won't be surprised if they get mistaken as a deity or god.

The female had about waist length hair that flowed like a river behind her back, you could tell the hair was carefully taken care of as it shines a beautiful sheen when the sun hits its deep brown locks, her skin had no blemishes whatsoever, it was smooth and clear as jade and what stands out the most with her appearance was her light brown orbs that transition from light to dark brown.

Though she had a small frame her bust was pretty loaded as her body gave a slight curve towards the bottom, the female height was quite short as she stood about 158cms tall but nevertheless, it didn't outshine her beauty at all only making her seem more adorable and mature at the same time.

The male that sat opposite of the female was also equal in terms of beauty, his hair flowed quite longer than hers but stop about mid-thigh length, it was jet black and was like silky threads that cascaded like a waterfall which flow on top his shoulders as it drops down to his back, his facial structure was like it was carved from the gods with delicate jawline that wasn't too sharp nor too chubby, prominent cheekbone that had the perfect amount of baby fat and a slender but perfectly curved nose.

What brought colour to his face was his plump lips that blossom like the flowers that bloom on top of him, it looks so juicy that makes one want to nibble and suck.

His skin was milky white and unblemished, you could say it was best to describe it as soft and delicate to the touch, if one where to grip with enough pressure on the porcelain skin it would guarantee showcase red imprints, it just looks so sensitive to the touch.

Definitely it will cause many girls to envy while for the guys to possess lecherous thoughts .

Like the female what stood out with the male before her was also his piercing eyes, he had mesmerising adorable doe eyes that sparkled like gems. It looked like it held the entire universe as his colour tone shifted in colour from dark pink to light purple, truly his eyes was what made him more unique.

If it wasn't for the noticeable flat chest one will think otherwise that the male was a female as his looks were quite androgynous.

Both figure was too caught up in their conversation, they didn't seem to resemble like two pairs of lovers but instead looked more like a pair of longtime best friends.

"Ahhh– so how's governing system going, oh God of System, " the female plopped her chin on her palm that was currently resting on the table for support, eyes glint with mischief at the male before her with a grin playing on her lips.

"Really? You really wanna go there, Oh Goddess of Mischief!" the male snickered in reply, watching her face contort instantly in utter disgust.

"Arghhh you just had to make that your comeback, don't cha! And it's Goddess of Love and Shipping for you! Thank you very much, " a groaned slip out the female lips after hearing how the male who appears to be a god address her.