1.04

Sitting in the car with Alex seated closely beside him with a belly full of excitement while XiaoYe on the other hand was sleeping soundlessly on his lap. Abel tried to relax himself through the ride, pondering back on the world plot with furrowed brows.

In the early morning, Beth came into his room to inform him beforehand that Damien just got back home an hour or so and was currently resting from his business trip abroad.

Beth kinda became one of his loyal follower, he doesn't know when or how it started but the next thing he knew she went down on one knee like a knight in shining armour, professing her utmost loyalty to him to follow through life and death.

Of course he got to admit her action did took him by surprise mixed with also slight confusion and astonishment, nevertheless in the end he reluctantly accepted her oath as she wouldn't budge one bit even when he tried his best to dissuade her away from such nonsense.

While Abel is here currently taking the bun to his first day in kindergarten it was actually meant to be Damien place to do it instead.

In the plot because the original Abel was too lazy and unbothered to take his son to his first day of school, Alex began crying relentlessly leaving Damien no choice but to cut his nap short and take his child instead not before having an explosive argument with the original who slept soundlessly in his bed without a care.

When Damien arrived and dropped Alex to school this was also where he finally met the protagonist, once again, since their last fateful encounter where they both happen to bump into one another.

It was basically their second encounter that will further ignite both sides interest.

But since it was Abel who was taking the bun now in his place... did he somehow wreck the male lead and protagonist fated meeting?

Meh whatever~ there's always time for the both of them to meet one another again after all they are individuals of the worlds chosen people.

Not only was this day meant to be the lord of all mighty Male lead reunion but this was also the day he will be handed with a divorce... great! (#-_-)

As much he want a divorce too he can't leave just yet since he got no place to stay at the moment and the fact he has no job whatsoever to provide for himself is also not helping his current financial situation.

Though he could live with the original parents the problem with that option is that both sides aren't really in good terms at the moment.

The reason was after the original gave birth to Alex he completely decided to cut ties with them, it was the first and unfortunately the last for the new grandfather and grandmother pair too see their adorable granson.

For what reason though for him to take it too that extent? Well he doesn't know! But either way it's gonna be for a stupid one and that's he can be sure of!

Abel can't help but groaned aloud to himself as his car was brought to a stop in front of a well establish public school that teaches both common and noble students alike.

Stepping out the car where a chauffeur readily opens his door, Abel carefully took a hold onto XiaoYe with one hand while the other clasp onto Alex firmly.

Standing at the front gate, Abel gracefully walked in with Alex and XiaoYe towed in hand, from his sudden appearance it caused a load of attention from every parents and children around him.

They all stared at him with eyes full of wonder, surprise, revelation and... infatuation? Well, that's expected.

Even Abel himself stared at the reflection in the mirror in complete awe and shock when he first saw his appearance.