Cheater ~ Tom Holland

Mild sexual content - word count: 917

You were driving home with Harrison, coming from Zendaya's house. Tom said he was sick so he decided not to go.

20 minutes later
Tom, baby I'm home! You yell from downstairs but you hear noise coming from upstairs and you were worried something happened to Tom you and Harrison dart up the stairs into your shared bedroom.

You see Tom in bed with another women having sex with her.

"TOM!" You scream at the top of your lungs getting his and the girls' attention. "Y/n I can explain!" He yells at you as you run down the stairs. He follows you but grabs a blanket to cover himself. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 YEARS AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS!!!!" You scream as loud as you can. Harrison is standing behind you and pulls you into a hug as you cry into his chest in front of Tom. "Y/n please let m-." Tom says, "Save it Tom, were over." interrupting him.

"Y/n please I love you!" He pleads as the girl stands up the stairs confused. "Is that what you told her too and other girls have you been cheating on me this entire time?!" You yell as you leave Harrison's chest, tears streaming down your face. Tom stands there silent looking down at his feet. You start to cry even more you were so angry but sad. You just walked to the front door as Harrison follows you and you say, "I loved you." You walked out.

Harrison says, "You fucked up you arse!" He says leaving slamming the door shut.

You and Harrison get back to his flat. "Thank you for letting me stay here for a while." You say a dry tears are on you face. "Stay here as long as you need to"

2 months later

You've been staying with Harrison and you feel emotions towards Harrison but you don't know if he feels the same way. He comes back to the house about an hour later and you were cold so you grab on of his sweatshirts he walks through the door seeing you in his sweatshirt he says, "You're wearing my sweatshirt?" You reply, "Yeah is that ok?" He nods as you are about to watch a movie. You were still a little sensitive about your breakup with Tom because you did truly love him more than anything but after you saw him that day you can't get it out of your mind.

"What do you want to watch?" You ask. "What about Primal Fear?" He ask you start to whimper as tears stream down your face. "OKAY um not Primal Fear." He tries to calm you down from crying. "What about the Lion King." He spurts out trying to take your mind of Tom. You nod your head trying to wipe the tears off your face. Harrison helped you wiping the tears off and putting in the movie.

"THIS IS SO SAD!!!" You scream. Harrison rubs your shoulder up and down as he cuddles you under the warm blanket. "It's okay." He says. "It's not okay, poor baby Simba is trying to wake Mufasa up but he can never wake up again!" You and Harrison look at each other less than and inch away from each other's lips. You lean in hoping this is the best decision. You lips are now moving with a sync as you both pull away out of breath. "I like you Harrison but I know you don't feel the same wa-." His lips crash back to yours he climbs on top of you still not breaking the kiss grinding his hips into yours making you moan in his mouth. You too break apart "I love you y/n." He says "I love you too Harrison." He carries you up to his room bridal style and you fall asleep in his arms.

Tom's POV

She's dating Harrison.... my best friend. He looks on the internet with pictures of you and Harrison all over the internet. Tom calls you, you pick up
Phone call:
Y/n: Hello?
Me: Yeah is this y/n?
Y/n: yes but may I ask who this is....
Of course she doesn't remember my number she blocked it.
Me: This is Tom.... Holland
Y/n: What do you want Tom?
Me: I know you are with Harrison now but I want you to know that I love you.
Y/n: Well Tom I loved you
Phone call ends:
She hung up on me I don't blame her I was awful to her. She didn't deserve it I'm such an idiot. I'm sending her another message but through Haz.

I will always love you y/n and I'm sorry I treated you like that Haz you are the perfect person for her and I can never forgive myself I won't ever bother you again y/n goodbye forever maybe❤️ ~Tom

You and Haz read the letter as soon as you got it and you cried your heart out and you send one back saying...

I forgive you Tom and I hope we can be friends I'll see you later hopefully🙂 ~y/n

When Tom got the letter he was just happy he was happy you can still be friends

A kinda long chapter and I'll try posting daily I couldn't post yesterday because I found out I have a concussion but I'll still post bye❤️