Back out now or forever hold your peace

I woke up and saw the GHOSTS Gundham and Tereteru watching me and I screamed. I looked over at Kokichi's bed to see that Mondo and Ishimaru were on it instead. They were making out while Chihiro played with dolls on the floor in my T-shirt and nothing else.

Celeste was playing some kind of card game with Hifumi and Kokichi. I shivered. Is anyone I kill gonna HAUNT me? That's when I realized I was sitting in Shuichi's lap.

"Kill ONE more person and your doomed." He said his crazy eyes swirling as he cut into my arm. Nagito was rocking back and fourth. That's when I heard finger snapping....

"Mr.Amani do you really find my class that boring." I looked up at the angry teacher. Mr.Monokuma was an handsome young man. Half of his hair was black the other white. He had HAUNTING red eyes that gave kids nightmares.

"What's nine plus ten". He asked with a serious look on his face.

"Uh is it 21."

"Stay after class Rantaro."

Once everyone left I held my weapon close to me. There must've been a reason he had me here. I wouldn't be surprised if Kaede had SLEPT with the guy. I would totally do that..... NO HOMO.

"Listen your an intelligent boy Rantaro and lately you've been distracted. I know it's because of Kae..."

Suddenly I swung at him but he caught the weapon. BLOOD leaked from his palm as he gave me a look of pure disgust.

"Mr. Amani your lucky I like you. Now listen here. You don't have to play this foolish game anymore. I know your paranoid and fearful but next time you attack me I'll call in the big guns. Your going to DETENTION after school. And remember my warning boy. I can't stand all the blue people around here."

I felt like death. I was in detention for hurting my favorite teacher. Kaede was also in detention. As soon as she found out I was gonna be here she pulled down Korekiyo's PANTS. I looked back at her. Is she really worth it???? I needed to know before my next battle.

That's when I got a text from Kokichi.

Pantaidiot: uuuuh Chihiro got kidnapped. Fuyuhiko says u need to be here by five or he'll get killed. I'm gonna to check it out. I'll send u the note.

Me: 🦀 Ouma gawd finally he's gone. 🦀

Pantaidiot: 🙄😔😳we've now captured Kokichi

Well fuck me in the ass and than shove an avocado up it. Looks like I have a best friend to save. And a stalker too I guess.