The lame attempt at a breakup/second opponent

Shuichi lived through the battle to tell me some rules. He couldn't tell me about who the exs were but he told me that if he defeats them they die unless someone saves them.I wonder how much had died in the past. He also called me mean things and he and Kokichi went off to makeout in the student council room.

I took Kaede to the empty gamer club room. "What the fuck Kaede I thought they were just rumors."

"Unfortunately no if you want to date me you'll have to defeat all ten of them."

"Can I at least have a hint."

"But that will ruin the fuuuuuun."

"That's it I'm out"

Suddenly she kissed me and I blushed super hard. "Never mind dear I'll totally defeat all the exs.

That's when an evil laugh broke out. I turned around and saw a shocking sight. Kaede cursed to herself as we were approached by a huge man.

Hifumi Yamada?

"It was seventh grade

"It was seventh grade. I noticed a boy who was different from everyone else. He would create beautiful stories and lands. I was going though a phase at the time. I dumped him because he said he had to go to kill Koro Sensei."

"You commoner think your worthy of kissing my women." He roared at me and lunged at me. I got out my guitar sword and prepared for battle. In the background behind him in a cage I saw Sayaka begin to sing everything Hifumi would say. Apparently he wrote out what he would say.

🎶 I've come from a parallel world to defeat you🎶

He pulled out an magical dildo sword I screamed in pure shock. In his other hand he had a flame thrower.

🎶 I'm a night and you are a dragon 🎶

I laughed at that statement and he hit me with the dildo.

🎶 You will never be good enough for Kaede 🎶

I started playing guitar and singing

🎤 She doesn't wanna be with you, stop controlling her life 🎤

I stabbed his arm and he yelled in pain.

🎶 You commoner stand back now 🎶

Suddenly he used the flame thrower. I flew into the air above him and quickly picked the lock to Sayaka's cage and let her out. We became one.

🎶 🎤 Your the true monster here. Let our Kaede free. You are the true monster here and (Rantaro/I) is a truer man than you'll ever be 🎤 🎶

He rolled his eyes and charged at me

🎶 🎤 Your fly is down 🎤 🎶

He immediately went to check and I stabbed him in the heart. He fell down and Sayaka cheered.

"MaKE SuRe YoU DeLete mY LoLI PoRN" He dissolved into nothingness.

I ran out of the room and escaped quickly. I couldn't take this. I also needed to talk to Kotoko.

I met her at her mothers Arcade knowing what I needed to do. Chihiro said he would fry my wife if I didn't break it off with her. I had a week. Chihiro had a guilty smile as he walked past us to admire he and Ishimaru's crush Mondo.

She took me over to our favorite game and we danced together. Today my heart wasn't in it and she noticed.

"What's wrong my love." She asked staring up at me with those innocent eyes.

"Listen it's about us..." I began but then she kissed me. Mondo and Chihiro looked over at us with wide eyes.

"Hehe I knew you wanted to take it to the next level. I love you." She ran off blushing and I fainted.

When I woke up I saw Chris Hansen. He held up three fingers but then put one down. "Test me again and you'll be in prison." He said evilly before walking away.

Two down 8 more to go