Information you might need?

( Just so you know i'm only making this story to improve my writing skills, since in school we are writing short stories soon and I wanna get a decent mark. So that should lead you to assume I am only updating when I feel like it or when I feel inspired :) )

You are going to be half monster in this story, sorry if you don't want to be but frankly, I thought it would make it interesting. Secondly this is taking place in the city, you live in the forest beside the city. You lost your parents to the monster/human war and had fled after the absence of your parents. Recently monsters have risen above the surface and most people were confused and a bit startled, except you and the few others of course. You were very glad you could fit in once more.

So.. You can make it so you are any monster, but I am going to base you off of a dragon that can either have feathers or scales. Whatever you prefer :). I will probably be using female pronouns.. Sorry, but if there is a chance I can avoid using gender pronouns then I will avoid them to the best of my ability. I will also be drawing a sketch for what I am imagining the reader to look like in my head, the reader will wear a hoodie, leggings/jeans, boots with a faux fur rim on the top and inside, and a beanie. ( UNLEASH YOUR INNER HIPSTER, also I'm not to fond of dresses or skirts.. But feel free to ignore my remark and change the outfit to the best of your ability! )

Oof oof, the 1st chapter will be short but oh well.