New friends

You were coming back home from the market you just went to. It was a fairly big place too, but you just decided to get ( F/F ) favorite food ) And tomorrow if you were hungry, you could steal a family's picnic or something. Be a sneaky dragon, GASP, or an ant.

The treeline greeted you and you made a happy purr like noise, finally back to your home. Today Papyrus and Blue said they would come back, you doubted it soooooooooooooooo... You were gonna laze around all day in your nest, because why not! As soon as you got into the forest you pulled off your hoodie, your shirt had holes in it so your wings could poke through. And you flew into the forest to the top of Spiky, landing on one of the tree branches closer to the top. You lived pretty far into the forest, enough so you didn't see humans often, but still enough so it wasn't tiring to walk here to town.

You put the ( F/F ) in your mouth and jumped down from the branches until your reached your nest, to which you pulled the curtain away and settled in. You opened the package of the food you bought and quickly started eating it, the flavors and overwhelming smell making your mouth water, before you knew it, it was gone. To which you let out a small whine. You just decided taking a nap for now would be best, so you settled into your blankets.

That was until you heard a voice....

" YOU IMBECILES, I BET THIS CREATURE YOU MENTIONED DOESN'T EVEN EXIST! " A gruff voice stated, who the hell was this and why were they in your forest.

" YES THEY DO! THEY ARE A VERY PRETTY DRAGON MIGHT I SAY! " Papyrus sai- wait Papyrus? They were actually here?! You let out a snort and jumped out of your nest and in front of Papyrus, Blue and two new skeletons. Why are there so many skeletons? WAIT, did Papyrus say you were pretty?!

" HI ( Y/N )! " Blue smiled, you smiled back nervously. These new people were intimidating, the one that had been staying quiet looked like Blue but looked evil?? He had a purple set up instead of blue. And he was observing you with such a harsh glare it made you want to flee away, but it would disappoint your new friends. The taller one looked like an evil Papyrus, he had black and red clothing. And the same sharp glare the purple one had.

" BLUE ME, WHY DID THIS PET COME OUT OF THAT TREE. " The purple one spoke up, rude much, you are not a pet.

" BERRY THAT'S RUDE, HER NAME IS ( Y/N ) AND SHE'S OUR NEW FRIEND! " Blue spoke up for you, making you give him a silent smile of appreciation. Well now you could stop calling this one ' The purple one '

" WELL I JUST WANTED TO SET UP MY PUZZLES IN PIECE, IT'S ENOUGH HAVING YOU IMBECILES AROUND, WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE " Edgy Papyrus spoke up,

" HOW DARE YOU, I AM NOT AN IMBECILE PEASANT! " Berry chided.

" WELL NOW YOU ARE, LET'S GET THIS DAY OVER WITH. " Edgy Papyrus scowled

" NOT SO FAST! YOU WILL SAY SORRY TO THE MAGNIFICEN- " You cut yourself out of the conversation out of that, choosing to instead look at Papyrus and Blue.

" IM SORRY ( Y/N ).. THEY CAN GET A LITTLE OUT OF HAND, SOMETIMES. " Papyrus smiled at you.

" That's okay! If they wanna be bullies, then I'll stand against them. Make them sorry! " You smirked

" IT IS NOT OKAY, THEY WERE BEING VERY RUDE! " Blue pouted, you smiled at him

" Well.. Even if its not okay, we can still make puzzles! " You sat down on the warm grass, motioning the two to follow. Papyrus pulled out a puzzle.

" THIS IS THE PUZZLE WE CHOSE TO DO TODAY! " Blue smiled taking of the lid and spreading the puzzle pieces out amongst the three of you. On the cover it showed a spongebob puzzle, isn't that a childrens show? Why is there 700 pieces then? You shrugged it off and picked up a corner piece putting it in the respected corner, continuing to do so for the other corners.