Mission for the orchids doesn't go as well as planned..

( WARNING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS )

WORTHLESS

UGLY

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXIS-

You woke up in a cold sweat, you hadn't had that dream in a while.. It was good that it was so short though.

You gently sat up in your bed, the covers shifting to your legs. You twitched your ear slightly to the left, trying to hear what was going on in the room beside you. There were quiet 'Nyehs' coming from it so you assumed it was Papyrus and that it was very early in the morning. Looking at the alarm clock beside you confirmed that it was around 5 in the morning.

You shrugged and got up, stretching all of your limbs. Before sauntering over to the door and opening it. You walked sluggishly down the long flight of stairs and into the kitchen before turning on the lights, flinching at the bright gleam in the room, you rubbed your eyes to get rid of the stinging sensation and walked over to the cupboards to find pancake mix, you pulled the heavy bag out of the cupboard and onto the counter, grabbing a measuring cup and filling it with water/milk, then pouring the dry ingredient in. Making sure to mix it thoroughly to get rid of the chunks. You then grabbed a pan and started cooking the pancakes.

______________________________________________________________

After you finished cooking the circular breakfast cakes sent from above, you put them on a large plate and put them onto the dining table so when the others got up they could eat breakfast, though you thought you weren't the best at cooking, it was hopefully still edible. 

You then wrote a short note-

Thank you for being such wonderful hosts!

 Today I am just leaving the house for a bit because I owe my friend Clover a favor, 

I will be back later this afternoon!

- (Y/N)

You then skipped out of the house and flew to a nearby field that you knew had blue orchids. But suddenly you saw a familiar face..

" Gaston! Is that you? " You smiled, the butterfly turned to you in shock. You smiled as you went in for a hug-

" Get away from me you fou! " ( lunatic or maniac in french, I imagine him with a french accent )

" Wha- " You stopped to stare at him in surprise.

" Do you not understand why I was staying away from you idiot? " The look on your face probably looked like pure betrayal.

" You tried to bite me, you could have killed me! My wings a very delicate! "

" I don't even understand why you're back, i'm pretty sure I am not the only one who wants you gone for good! "

" G-Gaston.. "

" Enough! I am out of here! Bon débarras. " You stared off in his direction for a while before sniffling.. 

Nobody wanted you out of this forest right..? Gaston was just a jerk..

You shook off the thoughts and picked a bouquet of blue orchids and flew over to Clovers and left the flowers by the mouth of her cave. 

As you landed back at the house, you wiped your tears away with your sleeve. Gaston had to be lying... Nobody hated you that much.. At least you hoped..

Curling up into your bed, you pulled the blankets over your nose. Not bothering to change as you just wallowed in your thoughts.

K SO FIRST OF ALL, IM FREAKIN' SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH. ILL TRY AND MAKE AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER THATS JUST FLUFF TO MAKE UP FOR THIS ANGST AND SAD STUFF.

Also- Thank you all for the support! I love you guys so much!

I honestly didn't think my freakin sloppy writing would get this many favorites or reads! ghghghfasfdbg.

Love uuuuu xoxoxo