Chapter 1

"Shut up,James!" I hear Abi yell.

"Make me!" Then they start bickering.

Last day before Columbus Day. Usually the busiest day of the school year. Especially being in 11th grade.

Lucky me.

I get up and check my phone. It read 6:15. I get ready for school,I wear a pink and green sweatshirt,over my black batman shirt,and some jeans. I go downstairs and see Josh eating,he makes a face at me. Josh and I aren't........in a good siblingship? I don't know. I decide walking to school today,and I put my headphones in. I listen to Round and Round by Imagine Dragons the whole way there. (That song is Beast) I walk into my school,and to my new locker. Sophie comes and stands by me. She's got a huge smile on her face.

"What?" I ask her.

"I'll tell you after school." She says then walks away.

I go to first block.

Chemistry-Mrs.Hall

Room-310

I walk in there and find my name. I sit in my seat,one by one student comes in. I look around,and see Nash Grier,Matthew Espinosa,Aaron Carpenter,and Shawn Mendes.

Idiots.

They get ALL the special treatment,for being famous. They tell their fans'Dont Bully' or 'Stop Cutting' when in real life THEY bully and don't give two shits about someone.

Typical.

I mean I used to like them. When I first met them,we were friends. They became friends with my brother,and it went downhill.

"Hey,Ali." Nash mocks.

I just roll my eyes at him. He says something,and I just ignore him.

"Ali? Ali,what's your answer?" Nash waves his hand in my face.

"What? I didn't listen." I say to him.

"Wanna come to my party this weekend?"

"Nah. I'm okay. Thanks for the offer though?" I say confused. Like bruhh why they be inviting me?

All the guys except Aaron sit down.

"Let's hangout Saturday. Six Flags?"

"Totally." I smile and he sits down.

When I said I didn't like the guys. I meant everyone except Aaron,we have a secret friendship.

He also dates Soph. He's pretty cool though.

School goes by fast,and Soph comes back to my locker.

"So what is it?" I ask.

"Nash likes-" Before she could finish Aaron comes over and wraps his hands around her waist,and kisses her cheek.

"I'll leave you two alone." I say and walk off.

I walk back home,the back way. I climb up my tree into my old treehouse. All I do is think. I think about everything.

Will I ever have friends again? Or am I alone?

"Ali! Can you come down for a second?" I hear my mom yell.

I get out and go downstairs. I see a familiar face.

"Hello Ali."

~

~

~

Cliffhanger. I FINALLY got to finish writing. This weekend I was in Georgia WITHOUT WIFI. So I got it done today. I won't be able to update for a couple of nights. It's a busy week for me,so it'll probably be about Thursday,before I can. I won't forget about y'all tho. Love yall💋