Chapter 21

<Ali's pov>
I hear voices,and try to respond. I just can't.
Have you ever tried doing something hard,but couldn't do it multiple times?
Yea that's what's happening.
I hate it.
I've heard Matt,Hayes,Nash,and surprisingly my brother. Josh.
So anyways.
"I'm so sorry,I shouldn't have left. Ali,this,this is bad. The whole family has missed you,even mom and dad. I know they seemed rude,but they really do love you. I don't know why I left,but I hope you can forgive me,Ali. I love you." That speech from Josh really surprised me. Like really surprised me.
Then there was Matt.
"Ali,I said I would protect you. I'm so so sorry. Please don't die on me,I need you. I really do,these past few years,were really hard. Especially us being best friends. Look,if you can hear me know I love you. I love you so much. If we don't end up together,know I'll protect as far as my limits reach. Please,wake up I know you're in there." He puts his hand on my hand,and I try to squeeze. It's not a hard squeeze,but I think he felt it. Wait I know he felt it,because he went outside and said,"Guys! Guys! She squeezed my hand!"
I know I will get out of this state,I will pull through. No matter what happens.
<Cameron's pov>
I wonder if Ali's dead yet.
Before Matt got her,Sophie put a really bad type of syrum in her body. It's either supposed to die or she'll have amnesia.
I don't know which though. Let me tell you mine and Ali's story.
We were best friends in elementary and the first year of middle school.
Then she started flirting with Nash. I kinda got jealous. I soon found out something's about Ali from Josh,and when Gilinsky told the guys it was my perfect chance to get back at her.
Yea,I'm nice like that.
~
~
~
I like Ali's part of this chapter.
-Kaitlin💘