Chapter 9

Read Authors Note at the end.

On my couch is Jack Gilinsky.

"Jack."

"Ali."

First off,Jack and I used to date,so we have a reason to hate each other.

The reason we broke up,was he cheated on me with some dyed red-head(more like orange) girl. So I broke it off.

The guys stopped talking to me for about a week,and then the bullying started.

I don't get why the others bullied me,but whatever.

I remember the last time,I talked to Jack.

"Hey,Ali. Wanna go see Frozen tonight? Wait it's too old for you." He had said.

I shot him a look as to say'what the fuck?'

He leaned into my ear and said,"Meet me after school,in the alley."

He let go of my and pushed me down a flight of stairs.

[Flashback over]

When he'd pushed me,he fractured my ankle in three places.

This was last week.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear my name again.

"What?" I ask.

"Will you forgive me?"

"I'm not sure. What was your speech I didn't listen."

"I said I was sorry for these past couple of years,and would you forgive me?"

I stare at him. Then

Laugh.

"Wait why are you laughing?"

"You expect me to forgive you,after four years. FOUR FUCKING YEARS OF HELL!! And you think a simple 'sorry' will cut it."

He comes up and punches me in my jaw and says,"Watch your back Monday. Have a great weekend." He storms out.

I'm only wondering one thing. Not related to the what'll happen. Not related to Jack.

Or any of the guys.

All I'm wondering is,

Where's Allen?

~

~

~

Short,IK. Okay guys I've made a Tumblr,so if you wanna see Ali's outfits and stuff. Follow me:@thevinerboysarmy

Love you guys

|K💋|