Chapter 1: The first (actual) day

Hayley's POV
I woke up early,, at exactly 5:00 AM. That meant class started in 3 hours and 15 minutes. TIME TO MYSELF, YEEEEEEETTT!!!!! I lazily turned off my alarm clock, the only Muggle thing I brought to Hogwarts, and shoved my glasses on. I got out of bed and grabbed my uniform and went into the bathroom to change. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and left the dorm, putting my backpack on as I was walking down the stairs to the Common Room. "Hey there." Said someone's voice. I recognized it immediately. "Hey Bro." I Said, continuing to the Portrait Hole. "Where're you going this early?" Jacob Said. "It's library time, Bro! I have three hours and two minutes to myself and I intend to waste them!" I Said happily. "Okay Weirdo. See ya at breakfast." Said Jacob, ruffling my hair. "See ya Dork." I said, leaving the Common Room. I opened the door to the library. "Hi. Are you Madam-" I looked at the palm of my hand where I wrote the librarian's name. "Pince?" I said looking up again. "Yes. Who's asking?" Said the lady at the desk. "I'm Hayley Murphy." I said. "I was just hoping to catch up on some reading." "Very well, do as you wish." Said Madam Pince. I silently celebrated to myself in my head and went in the bookshelves to my habitat, devouring myself in books. (A/N: Sorry, I'm a reader okay?) Afterwards, I went down to breakfast, and all the other classes were extremely boring so yeah. That was my first actual day.

A/N: YAY!!!!! First technical chapter!!!! YAY!!!!!! Ok bye peeps.

Word Count: 286 (cuz I'm a lazy potato)