Hayley

Hayley's POV

I'm finally going to Hogwarts!!! I'm so excited!!! I've spent nearly 7 whole years out of jealousy watching my older brother, Jacob, going to Hogwarts. Well watch out now Jakey, 'cause Hayley's coming to town! We walked to platform 9 3/4. I clutched my trolley, I guess I thought it was gonna roll away, even now I don't know why. Oh well. I bid goodbye to my parents and run through the platform with Jacob at my heels. I climbed onto the train and went inside an empty compartment. I hoisted my trunk into the glove compartment. I sat down and looked out the window. I heard a knock come from the door. I looked up and saw a girl with red hair. "Hi. I-I'm Stella. Can I sit here?" She asked shyly. "Sure thing, come sit." I Said. She smiled and sat down across from me. "First year?" She said. "Yeah." I replied. "Same here." She said. "I never got your name." "Oh, I'm so dumb I'm sorry. I'm Hayley Murphy." I Said. "Nice to meet you." Said Stella. "You too." I Said. We talked for the whole ride to Hogwarts. "It's so exciting!" Stella Said. "We're actually going to one of the top wizarding schools in all of Europe!" "I know, it's incredible!" I Said. We were both lying down on the seats, because we were feeling tired. I yawned. "How're we gonna survive the Feast when we're this tired?" I complained. "This is what we get for eating all of those Chocolate Cauldrons." Stella laughed. "It was so worth it though." I Said. Let's hope we survive the ride without throwing up. Little did I know, Stella threw up. "Stella, are you okay?" I asked. She just started laughing, and waved her wand, clearing the floor of the mess. "I-I- oh my God-" she said, in between giggles. Then, I started giggling. "Oh boy, we're gonna be the giggliest people in the school, I know we are." Stella Said. I nodded, I couldn't breathe I was laughing so much. Now, we finally arrived and Stella and I didn't get to change into our uniforms. We hurried our uniforms over our normal clothes and grabbed our trunks and headed out. Someone took our trunks from us and we lined up. It was getting really hot. Emphasis on the really hot. Well, let's hope we're in the same House. Or at least in the same classes.

A/N: Hey guys!!!!! So here's my two original characters. ( Jacob Murphy is my friend's character, she gave me permission to use him.) I hoped you like it!

Who's your favorite Harry Potter character?

Word count: 449