Luna's gone!

Hayley's POV

"Be safe Cocoa bean!" I Said, watching my owl fly through my dorm bedroom. "So, any new books?" Stella asked me. "Er." I hummed. I crouched in front of my trunk. None of my new books. "Nope." I Said. "No. The code 'books!'" Stella Said. "How could you forget?!" "Oh." I Said. Books in our code meant boy crushes. "Nope." I Said. "What about you, Ms. Travel?" "Well, kind of." She said. "Oh do tell."
"Well, he goes here."
"Hogwarts?"
"No. Grindelwauld's grave. Yes Hogwarts!"
"Ok. Calm down."
"And, um, he's in Gryffindor House."
"Anything else? Like a name?"
"I am not telling you his name."
"Oh come on!"
"No!"
"Hello weirdos!" Said Jackie, walking in. "Hi Jackie." Said Stella. She got up and hugged Jackie. "How's Colin and Dennis?" She asked. "Annoying. Like super annoying." Jackie Said. "Where's Luna?" Said Jackie. "I haven't seen her." Stella Said. "Last time I saw her was on the train." I Said. "We've got to look for her!" Said Jackie. "It's Second Year all over again!" Said Stella. "Guys!" I Said. "It's like 8:00 at night! We can't go looking around all of Hogwarts now!" "But she's our friend!" Stella said. "And we have just about a chance of getting caught and going to detention for the next month if we go now!" I said. "She has a point, Stell." Said Jackie. "Fine. But if we lose Luna forever, she's to blame." Stella Said, pointing at me. "I don't think Luna would run away forever." I Said. "Relax, just go to sleep and we'll find her in the morning."

A/N: Sorry it's so short today guys! I've just been trying to keep up with all of my stories and regular updates and stuff. Also I'm in a spelling bee! We're competing against other schools on Thursday and I'm super scared! Wish me luck! Bye peeps! Love you thanks so much for the support!!