Chapter 1: school's out

I get out of the doors of Miami Beach High School. I go straight to the bus and as usual I'm the only one on the bus. On the bus I do my usual thinking and then decided to do my usual. I grabbed my needle from my bookbag, pulled up my sleeve and started to create slits on my arm. It felt good to feel pain. The only way pain goes away is if I feel pain. The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt. I get to my house, dry the blood, pull up my sleeves and enter the house. You can smell spaghetti and meatballs being cooked, my mom asks

Mom:sweetie how was school?

Me:it's the usual except the last day of school so no homework.

Mom:that's good you don't have to stress about work anymore.

I mumble to myself

Me:there's still stress alright

my Mom heard

Mom:what was that?

Me:nothing I was just singing lyrics to a song.

Mom:okay and what about that new boyfriend of yours? What's his name? Sean?

Me:it's Sam and he's away for the summer so you won't be seeing him anytime soon.

which was a lie, Sam was just a usual one night stand. I've never had a boyfriend.

Mom:oh that's a shame I never meet any of the guys you date.

Me:you ask at the wrong times mom.

Mom:well okay then next time bring them over whenever you have one.

Me:okay mom I'm gonna go to my room.

I start to go upstairs but my mom's voice stops me. I stay still looking at the rest of the staircases I yet still have to climb

Mom:hold on sweetie, your dad wants to know if you want to go to his wedding at the end of summer before school.

Me:why would I wanna see that?

Mom:he's your dad sweetie, it's a special day for him.

Me:well not for me. I'm not going, I mean he comes out of nowhere, hasn't talked to me in years, and thinks I'd go to his wedding? Well he obviously still doesn't have his fucking mind straight. Call me when the food's ready.

we stay silent and she watches me while I go up to my room. I open the door and sit criss cross on the floor and check my phone for notifications. I see texts from 6 guys asking me to meet them to sleep with them, but I'm not in the mood, I just got out from school and I seriously don't want to see any assholes from my school. First before I explain that, let me introduce myself. I'm Gracie, I'm 15, I'm known as the school slut and it's only my first year of highschool. I honestly don't see what the big deal is about sleeping around, but whatever, as long as the guys enjoy themselves then so do I. Guys call me to sleep around because I sleep with anybody and I have boobs and a butt. I have naturally straight jet black hair and pale snow white skin. My parents are divorced, as you heard my dad's getting married, but he's an ass so I don't care. My parents got divorced because my dad turned gay and cheated on my mom, I don't have a problem with gays it's just it hurt cuz it's my dad. I've lived with only my mom since I was 6 and my dad has full custody of my twin sister Chelsea. Chelsea is one of my siblings. Chelsea and I were the type of twins that got along, until we went different ways when our parents divorced. She's now popular, cheerleader, all that, but not a slut. Anyways back to me. I cut because of my sister, she had a decision and she chose to be with my dad. I also cut for other reasons I'm not ready to talk about right now. I'm not depressed or any shit like that, its just I like to feel pain, it makes me realize I have feelings. The same thing with sleeping with guys. They wanna sleep with me and it makes me feel wanted until the day after and they start talking BS about me. So that's basically all you have to know about me for now. School's out and I want to forget about sleeping around, cutting, sluts, my dad, and school. I just want to stay home all day and sleep.