They Aren't Happy About It

I ran back to Summer's house to find the whole gang (including Mr Finn) giving me annoyed looks with their arms crossed. At first I was confused why they were all in Summer's house but then remembered about the text Summer sent, and this probably had something to do with it.

"Hey guys," I said casually.

"Where were you this afternoon?" Zack asked in monotone but slightly unhappy.

"I was out," I answered.

"With who?" Summer asked.

"A friend," I said.

"It was Clark wasn't it?" Lawrence asked.

I sighed. "Yes, it was Clark!"

Everyone then groaned.

"You realise he's just trying to break up the whole band?" Freddie said.

"No, he's not!" I said quite loudly.

"Tomika, I've spied on him long enough to realise he's a manipulative idiot," Zack pointed out.

"You don't know him like I do," I said.

"You don't know him at all!" Lawrence said. "You think you do!"

"Really, I do," I said. "And he seems like good boyfriend material."

"Manipulative!" Zack coughed, and I gave him a death stare.

"He's not!" I shouted, then stormed out of the house but remembered there's nowhere else to go except... Clark. I've been there to spy on him so I know exactly where to go. I ran over to his house and knocked on his door, waiting for a response. After a few seconds the door opened and Clark came out, smiling once he saw me.

"Hey!" Clark greeted.

"Hey Clark," I responded bluntly. "Mind if I sleep here tonight?"

"Sure!" Clark said, so I went inside to his room which was rather big and neat. Clark followed me while holding a sleeping bag.

"Here's your sleeping bag," Clark said, laying it down. 

"Thanks," I said, then layed into the sleeping bags. Then Clark went to his bed and layed on it.

"Goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight Tomika," He responded. After a few minutes Clark came over, bent over to my height and planted a kiss on my lips, then casually went back to bed. I couldn't help but grin.

"'Night girlfriend," Clark said.

"Goodnight boyfriend," I chuckled.

                                                                                 ***

It was the next morning and the weekend. I woke up with Clark staring at me and grinning.

"Hey," I chuckled. 

"Hey, hun,"  Clark grinned. "Your cute when you sleep."

"You too," I said, and Clark chuckled.

"I'll go make some breakfast," Clark said, then walked off. Just then my phone rang so I took it. It was the manager of Battle Of The Bands.

"Hello," I answered, quite confused.

"Hello, is this Tomika?" The deep voiced man said on the other side of the line.

"Uh...yeah," I said in a questionable tone.

"We got a message about a report that you were trying to sell our competitors some drugs," The man said. 

"What?" I said. I didn't know what he was talking about. "No, I didn't!"

"Well sorry, we have to do something to keep our community safe," He said. "We have to eliminate School Of Rock for safety reasons."

"What!? No!" I kind of shouted. "Please don't!"

"Sorry," The man said. "Our decision is final."

"No! Please!" I cried, and the man hung up. I was devastated when I heard that, now I have to find a way to tell the others.